balan vore POV

You were shooting hoops in the local basketball court. You were doing pretty good, but you felt tired after a while. So, you packed your things and went back home. But, you were stopped by what seemed to be some kind of puffy ball thing. You followed it, wondering where it lead. It gestured you to come inside this building. It had a giant door in front, and it seemed to be a theater. You open the door, and it opened up to reveal a hallway with little lights at the side. They lit up as you walked by. You then saw a man, with what seemed to be in white. He then noticed you out of a gem reflection. "Oh? Visitors?" He spoke as he sat up. He then zoomed towards you, startling you. "Now now, don't be scared! I'm the entertainer here!" He said. "My name, is Balan! I'm here to show you my wonderworld!" Balan said. "Wh-What wonderworld?"

He lifts you up by your waist, lifting you up to his face, so much so that you could smell his breath. "My wonderworld, sweetie." He opened his mouth wide, unveiling his drooling maw. Balan barged you into his black mouth right after. He wasn't slow with you, not at all. He swallowed you down, down, and down, until you entered his stomach. You squirmed and struggled in his now expanded belly. The tall man licked his lips in satisfaction "Welcome to my wonderworld, little one~" You now know your fate rested inside of Balan, so you slowly stopped squirming after this realization. You were soon digested into blubber, and the remains of you were burped out. "Looks like they were really ready to leave soon~" He said, in victory.