Game night pt2

3rd person POV

Bakugo walks in and looks around, until his eyes meet yours with mina on top of you, causing him to glare and you cock an eyebrow at his expression.

Bakugou: oh so that's where you fucking were, I told you to stay put yet you decide to leave just for raccoon eyes to be on top of your ass.

Y/n: sorry...

Bakugou: THERE YOU GO AGAIN WITH THE FUCKING APOLOGIZING. IM SORRY THIS IM SORRY THAT, JUST SHUT UP

Kirishima: woahhh chill out bakubro

Bakugou: YOU TOO SHITTY HAIR, SHUT IT. Im done.

Bakugou walked away but midoriya got up and went after him a few seconds later you heard more yelling.

Midoriya: uhhh Kacchan, what were you so upset abou-

Bakugo: oh so help me.... GET OUT OF MY WAY DEKU I JUST SAID THAT I WAS DONE.

you hear the slam of a door and midoriya walked back in pouting. You couldn't hold in you laughter.

Y/n: im sorry but what the hell was that, he looked like a Pomeranian who lost his chew toy.

you all start laughing and the game continues.

Mina: truth or dare!

Y/n: Dare

Mina: its not really a dare but can you show us your quirk!

Y/n: well uh does anybody have a cut or burn?

Midoriya: well uhm....

Midoriya pulled up the sleeve of his shirt showing of a small burn that seemed to be fresh. And then you realized.

Y/n: Bakugou?

Midoriya: ...im sure he didn't do it on purpose

Y/n POV

I know that hedgehog had anger issues but did he really have to go and burn the poor kid he was literally just trying to help. Oh well the least I could do now is heal him. I put my hand around his arm and a few second later he was healed.

Midoriya: Woah thanks!

Mina: im kinda bored lets play spin the bottle, you have to kiss the person you land on for 10 seconds!

Y/n: you sure this is a good idea?

mina: Of course why not!!!

mina sets the bottle down in the middle of us and spins it and it lands on me. I mean it won't be that big of a deal because well you know....

Mina jumps on me and puts her lips against mine. The 10 seconds are going by pretty fast but all of a sudden we all get shocked at the sound of an explosion {wowww I wonder who that could be 😃}. After that we all thought it would be best to start wrapping everything up.

Kirishima: Hey man you can stay with me if you don't wanna get your head blown off.

Y/n: su-

Mina: NO HES GONNA STAY WITH ME!!!

Y/n: oh well thanks anyways kirishima.

Kirishima: AYEEE you remembered my name this time!

mina grabbed me by my arm and started dragging me to her room. Once we get there I have to blink a couple time because WOAH just WOAH

Y/n: holy shit that's a lot of pink...

Mina: Yup Its so bright!

Y/n: crap I don't have any clothes.

Mina: Hold on I got you covered.

she walks to her closet and oh my god I swear she has a set of clothes for every size-. A white shirt lands on my head and I catch a pair of pink shorts.

Y/n: um these shorts are a bit....

Mina: Oh come on just wear them, you'll be fine.

I went into the bathroom to change and oh my were these shorts definitely something. once I finish changing I walk out and go to place my clothes on the small purple table, as I go to put them down out of nowhere mina smacks my ass making me jump

Mina: Damnnn she thick

Y/n: i come with the whole package(sarcastically)

we're both laughing, when she hits me with a pillow, I grab a purple cushion off of the ground and throw it at her and she swings at me again. This time I trip over a stuffed rabbit and fall back causing a big thud and we both start laughing again until we hear a loud bang on the door. At this point I was laying on the bed because I had just hit my head when mina opens the door.

Mina: Sorry if that was loud we were just having fun.

Bakugou: Can you be any louder im tryna sleep pinky do you know what ti- wait who's we?

his eyes wander to me laying on the bed and starts yelling again

Bakugou: YOUVE BEEN HERE FOR WHAT... LESS THAN 24 HOURS AND YOURE ALREADY TRYING TO MESS WITH A GIRL.

Mina: Bakugo you were just yelling about being loud and it being late so how about you calm down.

Bakugou: shut up raccoon eyes and YOU dumbass over there come with me

I groan hardly moving because my head still hurts after falling. But somebody barges through the door grabbing me by the collar of the shirt and dragging me out of the room {I know I tend to say dragging a lot but I swear to god this dude was genuinely DRAGGING me by my shirt}.

Y/n: what the hell I didn't even get to grab my clothes!

Bakugou: Shut up if you don't want your head blown off.

Y/n: uh I don't mean to ruin your moment but you do remember what happened last time right?

3rd person POV

Bakugo growls at your comment and throws you onto the floor his room and slams the door.

Y/n: WOAHHHH! I didn't think someone your size could drag me like that.... like literally straight up DRAG!

Bakugou throws himself onto the bed before starting to yell again.

Bakugou: Look here! Earlier I SPECIFICALLY told you not to pull some dumb shit, but guess what??? I COME OUT OF THE SHOWER AND NOBODY WAS FUCKING IN HERE! I actually decided to go look for you and when I find you, youre cuddling with damn raccoon eyes. Yes maybe I did go a little bit overboard, BUT I WASTED MY TIME TO LOOK FOR YOUR ASS. when I finally cool myself down I thought 'oh maybe I should go see what they're doing now' AND WHEN I DO THIS TIME YOURE OVER HERE KISSING HER.

Y/n: I mean sorry but nobody asked you to look for me, and it was just a game.

Bakugou: THEN WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU JUST DOING WITH HER.

Y/n: you want the whole story or just the gist?

bakugo just sat there and rolled his eyes

Y/n: so I guess we're going short, I was scared that you'd blow my head off if I came back here so mina offered to let me stay with her and we ended up having a pillow and I tripped and hit my head which made a really loud sound 'im sorry for that' and uhh I was laying on the bed because I lowkey think I have a concussion and you dragging me here did not help one bit.

Bakugou: First of all chill out with the "ands" and slow down.

Y/n: sorry.

Bakugou: oh dear god, if I hear the words sorry come from your mouth one more ti- WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE SHORTS

his eyes widened as he examined the shorts(yup mhm totally just the shorts) before he got up to grab a blanket and a pillow which he threw at you.

Bakugo: Youre sleeping on the floor, goodnight

Y/n: ...night

"you didn't have to burn the broccoli kid tho" you mumbled as you drifted off to sleep, although bakugo heard you and let out a light chuckle.