Answers

Dam: Hello uhhhh hu....mans?

Remus: They are creatures shut the fuck up.

Dam: True true. Hello creatures to our Q&A. You know how this works. You have questions or commentary to the actors and we respond. I wanna start by saying Rowen, my friend, continue to threaten the characters who deserve it. Also, you fucking kill me every time you say something. You're amazing.

James: I'm sorry?

Dam: You'll see. Remy is reading questions again. Let's get on with this!

Remy: As per usual. Rowan asked a whole bunch of stuff.

Dam: Damn I love them!

Remy: So I'mma start with James for in character because I find it hilarious. "Sir it's a good thing that murder is illegal and that I don't want to go to jail."

Irra: *muffled laughter*

James: Okay- I'm character I would say "Cool. Good for you bitch." What I actually say is: What the fuck?!

Sean: I'm surprised I haven't been threatened yet.

Dam: Our next Q&A you probably will be.

Irra: Awe they're all okay! Fun behind the scene stuff! For all the difficult scenes with Sean, Curly and I swap out.

Curly: I threaten him on a daily. But more from fans are welcome.

Sean: You scare me C.

Curly: Good. That's my job

Remy: Okay then, so here's some for the parents. To Steven and Connie. "Y'all are cool for being so supportive"

Connie: Thank you. Every child needs to be cared for and acceptance of their gender or sexuality is caring.

Steven: Yeah. What Connie said! To add on, everyone needs some love!

Seymour: Is that why you bought everyone ice cream every time we do a difficult episode?

Steven:... Maybe

Remy: These kids come to the set with sugar highs. Next one is for- *wheezes* Rowen! God damn it. What the fuck!

Dam: Did you get to the one?

Remy: Yeah.

Lydia: What's so funny? We haven't seen the questions yet so we have no idea what they are.

Remy: Okay this one is for Delia. But it's an in character thing so they addressed it as "Irra's chromosome donor"

Everyone: *laughs*

Irra and Delia: Oh my gosh.

Irra: Rowen! You- pfft- oh sweet Helios. That's great.

Remy: Okay so they said. "It's a good thing I don't wanna go to jail."

Alexander: Will your fans just threaten anyone they don't like?

Dam/Damien/Patton/Logan/Virgil/Irra/Janus/Remus: Yes. Yes they will.

Elizabeth: I hate how you all answered that at once.

Emile: That's only half of it. It gets weirder the longer you're around them.

Remy: True that babes. Lydia: "your r00d please fix your personality"

Lydia: I would if our director would let me

Dam: Fat chance. We already have more redemption arcs then I planned for!

Zoe: True, true

Remus: So I'm not allowed to kill anyone in the story right?

Dam: No. We aren't killing anyone

Irra/Curly: You had no problem with us

Dam: I cried. A fucking lot when I was writing it out and you lived!

Everyone but Dam: I believe it

Dam: This is bullying.

Remy: Loser. "Everyone else is kinda mellow." I agreed. The other parents are great.

Para: If we don't get a mention of a wedding for Zoe and Evan I'm leaving

Dam: Maybe. We shall see what I will do

Remy: Last one from Rowen is for Irra

Irra: My other parent. I have so many adopted parents at this point

Roman: I have a list

Remy: Thats strange. So for in character and actor. They wanna know what your favourite cookie is

Evan: I would say that's pure but they threatened some of you so I'm not sure

Dam: You should see the rest of my comments section

Irra: *rolls eyes and chuckles* Well for in character, the cafeteria chocolate chip cookies. We buy them form Dam's school and they are amazing. For me, uhhh probably s'mores cookies. I live off sugar.

Curly: That's it. I'm cleaning out your room and throwing out all your candy.

Irra: Don't you dare!

Delia: Stars he really is an overgrown child

Damien: You don't know the half of it lady

Remy: Bitches I have places to be! Last one is for Janus though it could be for Damien too. "Do the others know who it your home life?" This one is from WaterLily

Janus: Yup. They know about it and do help with it. It's why you rarely get scenes with us at home. We are at one of the others house to escape.

Damien: Though I rather live with actual Lydia not character.

Lydia: Awe!

Dam: Oof the sap! Not on my show

Remus: Uh-huh. Says the one with Demus in the entire book.

Dam: Bitch. Any more questions Remy?

Remy: Nope!

Dam: Alrighty then! Thank you so much for the comments and questions. This will be going on for a very long time so expect another Q&A!

Curly: Bye fuckers!

Everyone: Bye/Goodbye/Bye bitches!