Chapter Seven: Tingles and sparks or was it friction?

Doing a quickie here ;) A/N!!!

Okay, I know. I know. It's been what? 8 months? Yup. First of all hold your horses and let me explain... to be honest I thought of deleting this story, I wasn't feeling it anymore and it wasn't gaining much readers so I am soooo SORRY! But not to worry I can assure you that all the events of this story has been planned out already all I need to do is use the magic of mahh fingers ;) I know during my last update I already apologized about not being able to update and now well would you look at that. Ahm doin it again and I can assure you I'll do my best this time to update but I cannot promise but then again promises are meant to be broken. Anyways to no longer aggravate you from reading a long A/N. This though I can promise, that I will continue writing this story because someone gave me a push to continue it. (: Hope you like it and continue reading. Love Yah all mah niggahs :D x

Xoxo,

Dark_Poet013

P.S.

Okay, honestly I still think the A/N is still long. Oh well? I could have just simply placed BUSY but then I love you all for your support and for reading my late updated story, so I own it to you guys to explain. Well, I just made it longer. Ok! You can read now!! But wait - - joke, really you can read the story NOW. HAha.

James P.O.V.

Lips. Lips. Yes! Those plump pink lips. Lip - -

BEEP! BEEP!! BEEP!!!. I jolt up from my seat, I watch from the side mirror impatient looking drivers behind my car. DAMN. Ever since that kiss, that has been all I'm thinking. Another set of angry horns pulled me back to reality and this time I roll the car windows down and watch from my sunglasses the pissed looking man in the ticket station waiting for me to take the ticket. Right now, I happen to be on my way to visit Nate. I purposely take the ticket slowly to aggravate the other drivers who looks glad enough to ran me over. Before I fully enter the parking lot I let out my middle finger before over taking a car and hitting those orange cones out of my way and finally I park. I see a bulge forming on my pants. What the heck I'm having a fucking boner because of a kiss, it wasn't even french no tongues just plain yet the thought is making me hard, I calm myself down thinking of reasons why I hate her. I had scolded myself since last night not to say her name. Once I felt like I have cooled down, I came out of my car and noticed that I parked at a reserved parking lot. I see a security guard coming closer to me.

"Excuse me but this spot you are parking on sir happens to be reserv - " But before he could even finish his sentence I take my glasses off and glare at him. He instantly recognizes me and scurries away. I smile, proud of my self-proclaimed reputation.

I enter the revolving door then head straight to the elevator. I pressed the floor where Nate was recovering. While I was staring outside the glass windows of the elevator I noticed a familiar red head walking towards the hospital but shrugged it off. I've been thinking about her lately, I guess I must be hallucinating.

I clear my thoughts and instead focus on my injured friend. He seemed okay if we don't mind him wrapped in bandages and bruises? Or maybe not. He was busy zoning out, staring at the painting on the wall that he didn't notice me until I took the remote and turned off whatever shit he wasn't watching.

"Hey didn't see you coming." Nate smiled after finally noticing my presence.

"Yeah, you were too busy ogling the painting." I chuckled while he makes a fail attempt to throw a pillow.

After a few moments of silence, clearing my throat I tried sparking a conversation. "So?" I stated prolonging the word.

"So what?" He asked confused.