Chapter Six: I was like the predator and she was my prey

Stupid A/N here!!!

Okay first of all guys kill me. No seriously I feel so bad for having not updated for like a what now… 2 Months. Really, that long? I’m terribly sorry and I feel bad. Because just like you whenever the author of the story I’m reading does not upload a new chapter and we’re like crazy because every day we wait and check to see if  there are any new chapters and in the end get disappointed because it’s been like a year or so. You’ll be like FUCK THIS AUTHOR; I’m not reading her fucking story anymore, she can go fuck herself. And I wouldn't like that.  Honestly I just stopped because my story wasn't getting that much notice but then when I opened my account I saw that more people were reading and I didn't want to put you down. And I know I have to be patient and all that blah blah blah. All I ask is that you continue to read my story please support and vote for it. And it would do so much good if you spread my story to your other friends. No pressure though. To make it up to you I made sure that this chapter would be long only for you guys :) Forgive me???

                                                                                                                                               Xoxo,

                                                                                                                                  Dark_Poet013

P.S.

This chapter in any sense does not criticize lesbians or gay people. The term is just used for the story and in no purpose serves to offend anyone who may be of concern.

Recap:

He had saved me. Nate had saved me.

“Is he going to be alright? He won't die right?" I said, as I took a look at Nate. He had been given a breathing mask to help keep him alive. We were headed to Kingston Hospital.

“We can't know that now yet but he seems pretty injured but good thing we got to him fast, his lucky." The nurse in front of me said, giving me a smile. I gave a glance at Nate and gave a little squeeze on his arm.

 ***

We entered the hospital minutes later. A shock of bright light had brought me back to my senses. I was here. I was running following them towards the E.R. Nate has been placed on a stretcher; I was crying because once he was placed on it he started to wince in pain. I was holding unto the stretchers railings but then to my surprise, Nate had grabbed my hand. I smiled to him and didn't want to let go but then one of the nurses had told me to stay in the waiting area because this area was off-limits. So I sat down, the last thing I saw was that Nate had been attached to a monitor to check his vital signs before they had shut the blinds.

I was feeling anxious. I couldn't stay put. My hands were clenched on the sides of the bench I was sitting on, while I kept on swaying my legs. What was happening in there? I have to go inside. But I knew that the doctors knew what they were doing, after all they wouldn't let the only heir of Kingston Hospital die on their hands. After all this is one of his hundreds of hospitals. But I got tense when I saw a new set of nurses running to the operating room.