Chapter Five: Crush and Crash

***Inside James’ Headquarters...

“Gr gr k k grk" Was the sound echoing inside the room. Dean and Mason had been finalizing our plans.

“Shut it, the scraping sound of the blackboard is irritating." Dean yelled to Mason as he shakes his head.

(Bell rings)

Hmmmp just made it in time before the gates had closed. Tori thought. While I was walking towards my locker, to picked my books that were for my first class. Biology. I was about to close my locker when one of the books had slipped off from the top of the pile. But then to my surprise someone had just got it in time, before it could even land on the ground.

“Wow, uhmmm, than - -" I had stopped, once I had seen who the person was. James.

“Yes, you were about to say something..." He said waiting for me to finish whatever I was about to say.

“Uhmmm, wow you have great reflexes." I said trying to give my best fake smiles.

“Hmmm, I think it goes like, uhhh thank you...” He said.

“Uhmmm, I have to go" I said taking the book away. Weird guy is he like bipolar or something. Why, is he so fri - -endly, uhhh that word used on him just makes me shiver. I smell something fishy?

I had turned the knob to enter my Biology class when...

“Hey, bitch I thought you were my friend but it turns out I was wrong." Gertrude lashes out...

“Gertrude, what - what are you talking about... “I asked confused.

“Don’t act like you don’t know you boyfriend-stealer... Bitch" She said with anger in her tone.

“Jame - James... look I don't want to do anything with him. Have him all to yourself, I don't care." I said completely trying to defend myself.

" Yeah, whatever, you think I'll listen to you again because what I last remember was that you said that he wasn't good enough for me, turns out you're just a sneaky loser who wants to have James all to herself so she can have all the attention she needs, Bitch." she said before leaving. I was completely still trying to progress what had just happened. James Cole, why ruin every good thing I have.

I had entered the room completely drained. I was about to snap at James when I noticed. Hmmm, his not here. That’s double-weird because he would usually love to hang out and annoy the crap out of me.

It was lunch time already; I was sitting with G and Raven when the squealing happened again. I kind of got used to it.  But what I didn't expect was to see stalker guy with James and his minions. 

“Hey, Tori... Tori... Tor -" Raven said while she stares at me as if I have gone mad.

“Ohhh what - -" I asked completely having zoned out.

“Uhmmm, I was asking if you'd still like to have your pizza" Raven answers while she flashes her hands at my face.

“Oh, uhmmm yeah you can have it, is he new?" I said.

“Who?" Raven asks. She follows my glance towards stalker boy, and the only reaction was to form the O-shape on her mouth. “His not new, in fact he has been friends with them since childhood. He only came back now from Europe to have training since he is the heir of Kingston Hospital." G, who has been listening to our little chit-chat-gossip, enlightens us.

“Oh." Was all I could say. I took a bite from my apple, with a frown plastered on my face. I felt so devastated. I took, one more look at Nate's direction. I was taken aback to see him staring on our table but instead to the direction of G. I quickly shook my head back to my empty plate.