Chapter Six

Waiting at the bus station Soobin scrolled through his phone looking at post like, 'Found my soulmate today' and these things.

Even if he tried that he will not think about these things he still thought and saw these things, he knew these would make him was but he was just out of mind.

It made him even more sad that Yeonjun has a soulmate, he didn't show what it was but he told it to Soobin.

Of course the male didn't talk with him, he just typed in his phone and showed it Soobin and also asked back if he had one.

Poor Soobin sadly shook his head as a no, that made Yeonjun sad so he made Soobin listen to some hype songs.

The bus finally came and Soobin got up, "Hello Soobin, take your seat" the bus driver said as he smiled at the boy.

Soobin bowed down before he saw Yeonjun smiling at his phone, the smile could heal a lots of wound, and it heals Soobin's broken heart.

"Hi Junnie, so happy today" he said, Yeonjun looked up and nodded waving his hand as hi, and showing Soobin what he was laughing about.

The taller male smiled as he saw the chat between him and his friends fighting about if straws had two or one hole.

"Yeonjun I have noticed that you wear those earphone always, why?" Soobin asked out of blue, causing Yeonjun to look at him with widen eyes.

Even if Yeonjun's earphone looks normal, you can't wear them always, and it looked like those bluetooth speaker.

The pinked hair male took his phone and typed something fast,

'I have to keep wearing them, can't exactly tell you why, sorry'

Soobin smiled at the answer and said it was okay, and there is no need to rush to tell him. He wanted the male to feel safe with him.

The bus ride was comfortable as Soobin and Yeonjun, exchanged some conversation. And this time Soobin got Yeonjun's number, which he got.

It was all normal, untill the bus jerked forward a bit and stopped. Both the boys jerk forward and for support Yeonjun put his hand on the handle.

But there was something on top of his hand, he saw Soobin's large hands on his. Both the male blushed of the incident.

And they didn't notice that they were truly in love with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a fluff ff, maybe no Agnst hehe.

Vote and comment.

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜