Chapter Eleven

Soobin couldn't believe this, he couldn't believe if this was real or just a dream that he is seeing. What was he feeling? Happy? Of course.

Yeonjun's wrist showed the words Soobin said a while ago, and those letters fading away slowly. It was a miracle, and Soobin never imagined this.

When someone finds their soulmate, or their soulmate said the words in your wrist they will disapper then and there.

Tears of joy fell from both Yeonjun and Soobin as they stared at each other with love and care. Both of them never expected this.

Soobin now figured out why his wrist didn't say anything, it's because his soulmate couldn't talk.

He got up from his chair and hugged Yeonjun who hugged Soobin tightly. Both were crying, one with sound and the other with no sound.

"Do you know how much I looked for you? How much I cried for you?" Soobin said only making Yeonjun and him crying even harder.

Soobin continued, "I love you so much Yeonjun, I love you so much" Yeonjun nodded his head, signaling Soobin that he loves him back.

With courage Soobin aksed the question he wanted to ask, "Are you deaf? Cuz you can hear what I say?" Yeonjun shook his head.

The shorter male took out his typing something and Soobin waited for him to finish.

'No Soobin, I am not deaf. I can hear what people say but the things is I hear less so that's why I put on this things over my ear. And I lost my voice because of an accident that happened 5 years ago. Felix also was there, and we both hit the same place in our head causing us to loose our voice and also our parents'

Soobin cried reading what Yeonjun wrote, he pulled Yeonjun for another hug and kisses his forehead.

"Everything will be fine, but is there any treatment?" Yeonjun nodded to the question, writing something again.

'Yes there is, but me and Felix don't have enough money to do it. So we didn't take and stayed like how we are, and later I send Felix to australia for studies'

Soobin nodded and kissed Yeonjun's lips multiple times to assure everything will be okay. Yeonjun rested his head on Soobin's chest.

Both of them felt comfortable in each other, Yeonjun indeed was Soobin's Silent Soulamte.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am not crying you all.

Hope you liked it.

Vote and comment

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜