Chapter Eight

Normal days for the 4 boys, Changbin and Felix got along so well that they would wait for each other everyday at the bus station.

The rich CEO's son Changbin would take the bus for Felix instead of taking his limo to school like always.

Felix and Yeonjun are both 17 years old, so they still are in school, and the other two in university.

But that didn't stop the two males from not seeing them, Yeonjun was also feeling a lot better about himself aftre he met Soobin.

He really is greatful to Soobin for changing his life even tho they met in the most akward way possible, and he is really happy he met him.

Soobin on the other hand, forgot all the worries about his silent soulmate, and he happy with Yeonjun even if he knows Yeonjun has his soulmate.

All his worries of the past and people hurting his feeling went away, he found peace in those deep blue eyes of Yeonjun in which he would not get tired of looking.

The red plum lips that he would stare at always, the fluffy cheeks that he loves to squish all day long.

But the only thing he wants to hear right now is Yeonjun's voice, he really wants Yeonjun to speak up.

Also he really didn't want to push the younger about this as he saw he was uncomfortable about the topic, so he let it drop.

"So Taehyun decide to throw my shoe away" Soobin said to the 3 boys who listened to his very boring day.

Changbin was laughing his ass off, as Yeonjun and Felix smiled as a sign of laughter. Soobin was happy that Yeonjun was happy.

He didn't need anything else in this world all he ever need is Yeonjun to be happy and that will make him happy.

They all got in the bus once it arrives to pick them up, Soobin played some games with Yeonjun on his phone.

Soon it was Soobin's stop so he needed to get out, he sadly smiled and saw Yeonjun do the same. Both the male didn't want to part ways.

Yeonjun stood up from his place and walked to Soobin and hugged him, with a smile Soobin hugged the shorter male.

Both of their heart beating faster and a feeling of euphoria was shared in the hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am soft, don't touch me, reminds me of (Hey Seungmin won't you touch me, I feel so soft and fluffy)

Hope you enjoyed.

Vote and comment.

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜