Might as well just Coach

(y/n)'s pov

"We have one more student who will be joining us from Itachiyama, this is Tsukasa Iizuna," one of the coaches said. 

Soon we went into drills, simple things like setting at the wall. "How is my form (f/n)-senpai," Yua asked me. 

"It looks pretty good but I would just adjust your hands a little bit," I put my ball down and helped her out. 

"Thank you," she smiled at me happily. I nodded in response to her then continuing on my own. 

I guess one of the coaches happened to take notice and I noticed them discussing for a little before one approached me, "(f/n)-san was it?" I hummed in response, holding the volleyball in front of me, "Could you go around and look at the other people's form?" 

"Okay," I answered hesitantly, just smiling at the coach. He followed me around for the first couple people but then left to go chat with the other coaches again. I mostly just quietly observed/admired their form as I went around only offering advice to Koganegawa and Yahaba. I did find a few of them a little intimidating so I did my best to give comments in a very very polite way. 

Shortly after I finished going around the coaches came over and asked me if I noticed any common things. Then I was released to join the others on a small break. "Where's Sakura," I asked. 

"I think she went to go chat with that second year from Shiratorizawa," Yua replied. 

"You mean flirt," Ichika corrected, clearly annoyed. 

"Alright lets not jump to conclusions-" I turned to see an unamused Shirabu and my friend, Sakura. "I'll be right back," I told Yua and Ichika who then went to talking about music. I snuck up on Sakura, "Oi, Sakura, what are you doing over here?" I glared at her the same way Ichika would to flirts or would do to Oikawa if the two interacted. 

"I was just chatting with Shirabu-kun," She smiled innocently at me while the male looked down at her then to me like i-don't-know-her. 

"So... you'd ditch your current friends for some guy who you barely know," I asked, hands on my hips. 

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe I'll have to tell Nagisa that you liked him," I said pulling up his instagram profile and waving it in front of her. 

"I'll be right back! I'm sorry for ditching-pleasedon'ttellhimiwon'tleaveyouguysagainiswear," she ran back to where Yua and Ichika were, leaving me and the second year. 

"Sorry about her," I rubbed the back of my neck. 

"Is she normally like that," he asked, nodding towards her. 

"Around guys yes," I said, "Oh by the way I'm (y/n)." 

"I'm Shirabu Kenjirou."  The coaches then let us know what the next drill was going to be, meaning break was almost over. 

"Guess I'll catch you later," I smiled and waved back at him before walking off. 

Third person pov

"She's cute," Semi commented, he had listened in on their conversation. 

"So?"

"She also doesn't seem to fangirl all over anyone unlike her friend." 

"Mhm..." 

The two of them stood there for a short while before the next set of drills began. One jealous that (y/n) had talked to his teammate and other annoyed by the fact that he only talked with (y/n) for a short while and her friend's personality. 

Author's note

Sorry for the short one I swear the upcoming chapters will be longer. I just don't really know what to write for the time being so this will be updated a little slower than some of my other works but it is being worked on. 

Ashenrose~