This is the dumbest thing I've ever done!

(y/n)'s pov

I leaned back on my chair, lifting the front two legs up as I sort of listened to the instructions. I had played the game before and as much as I liked it then I hated the thought of doing it now. "Today we're playing human centipede! So first you'll go up to someone and do a round of rock, paper, scissors and loser must go under their legs and behind them," the coach said while demonstrating, "The person who has the longest train and is at the front wins. Let's start now!" 

I lazily got up from my seat and approached the nearest person which was Sasaki. I beat Sasaki and made my way over to Haruki who had Suzuki behind her. I read Haruki like a book and guessed correctly so both Haruki and Suzuki had to go under Sasaki and I. "Who might you be princess," the setter and captain of aobajohsai said approaching me with another boy from aobajohsai behind him. 

"Someone who's about to destroy your win streak," I replied. I had won against him too. He made a pouty face which I found kinda cute before reluctantly getting on the ground and going under along with the boy behind him. Next that dorky kid from Date tech came up to me, he hadn't gone against anyone yet. 

"Are you ready to lose," the boy said to me. I shook my head just as we went and while he did scissors I did rock. "Aww come on."

Now there was only one train left other than mine. In front was a dark haired boy from Fukurodani. "Guess it's just us," he said as he stopped in front of me, "Good luck."

"Thanks for the luck but I don't think I need it," I said. The people on the back of my train and his both looked around to see the game. I wanted to make it interesting so using my guessing skills I tied with him several times before winning. "Good game," I said smiling and shaking hands with him. With my win the dreaded icebreaker was officially over. 

For the rest of the day we would get to do as we please and settle in. The girls had a classroom that had been cleared out and boys had a couple that were on either side of the girl's room. All of us grabbed our belongings and began to make our way out of the cafeteria. After having gotten a good look at who else would be here I decided that, 'camp would be fun.'