Chapter 1- Dr. Nerd and Barbie

This chapter is not edited

Chapter 1

Something beeped in the background. I groaned and immediately started to smack my nightstand to stop my stupid alarm clock from beeping. Five seconds later, the beeping stopped. I smiled, and snuggled closer to my pillow.

I don't remember my alarm clock sounding so annoying before. Maybe I can get aunt-Wait a minute...I don't have an alarm clock. I immediately sat up with wide eyes and looked around. I was sitting in a white room, on a plain white bed. Everything was white. I also noticed that there were no doors or windows. What the heck?

"Don't be alarmed." A voice said, echoing through the room. I looked up at the ceiling, is the big guy up there speaking to me?

"Hello? Am I in heaven?" I asked, smiling at the thought. 

"No, you're currently under observation in our lab and clinic building. Now, do you remember anything that may have happened yesterday." Lab and clinic building? Under observation? What happened yesterday and where is my aunt? I continued looking around the room that seemed to have no escape.

I ran a hand through my tangled red hair, thinking of the events that happened yesterday. I came home from being bullied, as usual. I wanted to relax and drink lemonade. My aunt got a bad feeling. I was watching re-runs. Someone knocked on the door. I was running through the woods-I pulled the cover back and saw my feet covered in band-aids. I gasped, staring at them in shock.

"You had glass embedded in the tops of your feet. We pulled them out while you were sleeping. You have a few cuts, but you should be able to walk normally." I glared around the room, as I stood up. My feet felt a little sore, but I was able to stand up just fine. 

"Who the heck are you, and what did you do with my aunt?" I practically growled as I continued to glare around the room. The response came almost immediately,

"Calm down, Amy. Your aunt is fine and safe." I frowned in confusion.

"How do you even know my name, creeper. And, do not tell me to calm down." I said, as my hands balled up into fists. There was this weird sound. I looked around and noticed that one of the walls were shaking. Suddenly, a window appeared. Okay?

"We've been watching you." That's not weird at all. I looked up through the window to see a nerdy looking old man in a white coat lab, wearing glasses. He was just staring at me. Next to him was an old lady with blonde hair in a bun. I could see her crystal blue eyes through the window, and her face was caked up in make-up. She reminded me of an elderly barbie.

"Okay, this situation is getting creepier by the minute. I don't understand what's going on. Why did you kidnap me? I'm just a regular human." I said, trying to sound as innocent as possible. Dr. Nerd and the Barbie shared a quick glance.

"We both know that you're not a regular human. We've been watching over you ever since you burned down your home eight years ago." Dr. Nerd said, shocking me. My eyes grew wide. How do they know about that?

"How did-"

"That wasn't just a regular fire. When we looked into it, it was shown through your medical record that you didn't even suffer any burns." Dr. Nerd interrupted my question, looking down at some chart. I slowly shrugged, appearing sheepish,

"Pure luck?"

"That's not luck, Miss Littles. Now, we've let you play human long enough. But, you can't continue to roam in the human world without mastering your powers. It's dangerous." Dr. Nerd spoke, still looking at a chart. I frowned in confusion,