Chapter 4- The Rotting Hottie

I stomped into the classroom, ignoring the look I was getting from the teacher and several students. I sat down in a random seat, and glared at the teacher. If it was two o'clock in the afternoon, I would be a little happier. But, no...it was five o'clock in the morning. Anna woke me up at five in the morning for a class that I didn't even enroll myself in.

"Science class in an hour." That was all Anna said, when she woke me up. I almost burned her. Almost. I was really close, but I cooled myself down at the last second. But, I was point five seconds from turning her to toast. Buttered toast, with eggs and bacon on the side. With a nice glass of orange juice. Okay, I'm a little hungry.

Also Anna's fault. Instead of an hour, I really had thirty minutes to get ready. Making me miss breakfast, the most important meal of the day. And, I didn't even get to run a brush through my hair, making it even more wild and crazy looking. Just my luck.

So excuse me for being in a bad mood on such a lovely morning. That's sarcasm folks. It's still dark outside, the sun didn't even rise yet. But, the moon hasn't looked lovelier.

But, the fact that I'm definitely not a morning person combined with the fact that I was not fed, isn't the only reason why I'm not in the best of moods. It also had something to do with the guy who just walked in, three minutes after the second bell rang.

It was the decay douche, in all of his glory. No, he wasn't naked....or was I the only person thinking that? Apparently, I'm extremely perverted when I'm both hungry and tired.

Anywho, most of the girls in the class were basically eye-raping the guy as he walked in. The guys had a look of fear on their faces, and so did a few girls. It probably had something to do with his decaying powers.

When he noticed me looking at him, glaring at him if you wanted to be specific, he glared right back at me. I guess you could say that we definitely didn't forget about each other. Even though the incident in the dining hall happened just yesterday.

"Okay class!" The teacher said, in a cheerful angelic voice. I glared at her. She looked like she just got of college a minute ago. She had long blonde hair, and gray eyes. She kind of reminded me of Barbie but younger. Who could be this happy five o'clock in the morning?

I looked over at Anna, who was sitting right next to me smiling at the teacher. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Anna could be this happy five o'clock in the morning. It's nauseating.

"I would like to start off this beautiful day, by assigning you guys partners." Partners? "You would most likely have the same partner throughout the rest of the school year." Great, now I'm probably gonna be stuck with some freak for the rest of the year.

The teacher, whose name was still unknown, started to call out names. I started to zone out as I waited for my name to be called. This is so boring!

"Lily Wright with Anna Green. Amy Littles with Tyler Young." I looked around and frowned. Who the hell is Tyler Young? When the teacher finished calling the names, I raised my hand. She smiled at me,

"Yes, Miss Green? What's your question?" She asked, and I frowned,

"The name is Amy Littles. Not green. And my question is, Who the hell is Tyler Young?" I asked, in confusion. The teacher gasped, then she proceeded to glared at me,

"That language is not tolerated in my classroom. Apologize at once." She said, crossing her arms. Again, if it was two o'clock in the afternoon things would be different. But, it's not. It's five o'clock in the morning. So this teacher is expecting a lot. I frowned and shook my head no,