Chapter 5- Pandora

Chapter 5- Pandora

"Amy." I heard my name being called, but all I could see was darkness. Suddenly, a light was turned on, blinding me for a second. When my eyes adjusted to the light, I looked around to see that I was standing in the middle of a white room. Was I in the Lab and Clinic building?

One of the walls started shaking, and a window appeared. I frowned in confusion when I noticed Dr. Nerd and Barbie's faces behind the window. What the heck is going on? Why am I even here?

Dr. Nerd and Barbie had straight faces, so couldn't really get a feel of what they were thinking. That's when it clicked. I was here because they found out about my Earth adventure from two days ago. But, how could they have found out. Because we were pretty certain that we didn't alert anyone when we made it back.

Barbie opened her mouth, and I immediately knew she was gonna scold me. I sighed, and braced myself for it. I even closed my eyes.

"They're coming for you, Amy." I opened my mouth in confusion, to see Barbie standing there with that same straight face. Barbie say what? What did she mean by that. I looked over at Dr. Nerd to know if he was as shocked as me. His face was empty of emotions, and he looked straight-ahead. ....okay?

"What? Who's coming for me?" I asked in confusion, looking back at Barbie. She seemed so unfazed by all of this.

"They're coming for you, Amy." This time it was from Dr. Nerd. I raised an eyebrow at him, and his face remained emotionless, but his eyes were on me. Okay, this is getting a little creepy. Why am I in this room again? I gave an awkward forced laugh,

"Okay guys, I don't know what's going on, but if this is about me sneaking out of Earth then I'm sorry. If this is a joke, you can stop now. It's not funny, and I've learned my lesson." I said at the end, looking around the room for anything I could use to escape. This was getting a little weird for me. But, the room was empty, unlike the first room I was in my first day here.

"This is no joke, Amy. They're coming for you, and you're not going to be ready." Barbie said with a straight face. I felt myself frown. Okay, I get a feeling that this isn't about the Earth thing. Now I'm really confused.

"Okay, now I'm really confused. What's going on?" I asked, feeling myself get angry...but, I also knew that my heart was racing out of fear. Barbie and Dr. Nerd continued to look like robots, as they continued to respond in monotone voices.

"They're coming for you, Amy. You better run." Barbie said, making me continue to get angry as they basically ignored my questions. This is starting to annoy me.

"You're speaking in riddles, lady! Who's coming for me?" I yelled, knowing for a fact that my hair was probably on fire by now. Barbie didn't reply, making me glare at her,

"Now you're mute! It doesn't matter, get me out of here!" I yelled, waiting for a door to magically appear. When the walls didn't shake, I looked back at Barbie and Dr. Nerd.

"They're coming for you, Amy. They're coming for you." Barbie and Dr. Nerd said in unison. This is starting to freak me out. I walked over to a wall and started to pat it. Maybe there's a secret remote somewhere in this room.

"They're coming for you." I frantically ran around the empty room and patted the empty walls. It seems like I'm stuck. I looked out of the room again, feeling myself get angry. I am getting out of here! One way or another!

My made my who body turn on fire, and started to throw fireballs at the wall. By now, Barbie and Dr. Nerd started to chant, 'They're coming for you.' I continued to throw different sized fire balls at the wall, but nothing was happening. The wall looked like nothing happened to it.