Chapter 3- Mindreaders and Frozen Teachers

Chapter 3- Meeting Mind readers and Frozen Teachers

I spotted Anna talking to some guy, so I decided to walk around and get a feel of things. And, plus I needed to talk to Barbie about my current clothes situation, or the lack thereof. I groaned, I was in pain. My back still ached from the crash to the wall that Darla happily caused.

My mind immediately wandered to the pale vampire and the previous fight. What was up with Darla? One second, she was committing attempted murder, with a smile on her face, and then the next she was basically crying over a little burn on the elbow. A little burn on the elbow! And, then she gave me the cold shoulder? I'm the victim here!

I noticed the dining hall, and started to walk there. I wanted a snack. I deserved a snack. My feet crunched the thick grass, as I continued my journey towards the dining hall. Then that's when it happened. Something smacked against the back of my head. Hard. Making me fall down with an 'oomph.'

I heard a pair of feet running towards me, as I let out a groan. Today is just not my day. This is the second time I fell on my face today, it's not a pleasant feeling. I happily spit out the grass that was camping out in my mouth. Ugh, I can taste dirt in my mouth. I spit it out and started to wipe down my tongue with the oversized shirt that Mr. Gilligan gave me to wear. Then I realized, I didn't know where this shirt actually came from, or if it was clean.

"Oh crap, I'm so sorry. My idiot friend has bad aim. Are you alright?" A deep voice asked. I looked up to see a tall guy, with sandy blonde hair and light blue eyes giving me a small sheepish grin. I suddenly grew self-conscious. My hair probably looked crazier than usual. I ran a hand through my hair, and gave an awkward kind of forced laugh, I really don't know how to associate with the male species. I don't know how to associate period. His face didn't give any indication that he noticed my obviously weird and definitely odd fake laughter.

"It's okay, I'm sure it was an accident." I said, and he nodded his head in agreement. I pulled myself up, and dusted off my hands on my jeans. He outstretched his hand, which I stared at for a second before I grabbed his hand and shook it.

"I'm Liam, and you are..." He trailed off, waiting for me to answer. It took me a second to even realize he was talking to me, I was too busy looking at our hands that were still shaking. His hands are like...extremely soft. He cleared his throat, making me fall out of my trance. What did he say again? Oh yeah, he asked me for my name. Gosh, get it together Amy.

I blushed, making Liam give a small smile. Did I see a hint of a dimple in his left cheek. I cleared my throat, "I'm Amy." I said, in a surprisingly clear voice. He nodded, and let go of my hand. I awkwardly pulled my hand to my side, and let it dangle there for a second, before I put it in my pocket.

I looked him over for a second. You could see his muscles through his shirt. I must admit, he's really good looking. I looked up to see Liam smirking at me. I blushed, and then mentally face-palmed myself...did I say that out loud.

"No, but thank you." He said. I smiled, you're most certainly welco-wait. Did he just freaking read my mind or something. Is he reading it right now? Say Liam, if you're reading my mind right now, answer this question. What's five times five? I asked in my head.

"Twenty-five." Liam said out loud. I gasped, and he smiled, "I'm a mind reader. I read people's minds for fun, so try not to think of any secrets around me," I slowly nodded and he continued,

"So what are you? Ooo let me guess. Judging from your appearance, with the red hair and everything I'm gonna guess that you're a witch?" He asked, and I tried not to be offended. That's the second time someone guessed that. Was that offensive? I don't even know anymore. I shook my head, and he frowned,