Chapter 3

Warning: !spoilers!

Shuichi's POV.

I looked as Kokichi watched Tomoya eat, making sure he wouldn't choke. He was being extremely gentle and kind now, making sure to put people in their place if they ever did something bad. It was surprising to see him like this but nice. He'd stopped lying mostly too. I definitely liked him like this. Suddenly I felt eyes on me.

"You're a good dad" Himiko said tiredly as she leaned against Tenko, I blushed slightly and smiled, "Thanks, I haven't done anything though. Kokichi's being the better parent" I laughed nervously. I turned my attention back to my crush. He was making a fruit plate for Seiji.

"Heh, he's basically like Kirumi now." Miu said as she smiled, I nodded. It was true that he was acting like Kirumi.
She'd taught him almost everything she knew before her execution. I remember how deviated he was after her death, crying himself to sleep and at random times of the day. I sighed and brushed away the sad thoughts.

"You two stop fighting!" I heard Kokichi yell at Kaito and Tenko. The three began arguing until Kokichi put his foot down and used one of his mom threats. That put the two in their place immediately. Kokichi thanked them as they sat down, exchanging glares at each other every now and again. It made me laugh at how he acted.

Seiji thanked him for the fruit bowl and sat down next to me, "Hi dad!" He exclaimed, I smiled at him, "hey". We continued to talk for a while before I heard the discovery announcement play. I saw the happy face Kokichi made turn into an angered and horrified one.

Kokichi quickly grabbed Tomoya and told him to shut his eyes. He did as told and Kokichi ran him out of the room to where I'm assuming is his dorm.

Kokichi's POV.

I sat Tomoya on my bed, "stay here for a while alright?" I asked, he nodded. I grabbed a coloring book I had lying around and gave it to him to keep him entertained. I quickly left and speed walked to where the crime scene was. There they were, Angie and Tenko, dead.