Chapter 3: The Fight

Morana

"Morana wake up we are gonna be late" Blaire screamed out of nowhere.

"Blaire what the actual fuck? Let her sleep" Pansy said calmly.

"girls it's fine. I'm awake" I answered in a sleepy voice.

"good we have to go for breakfast"

"Blaire I'm not really hungry. I'll go straight to class"

"no. You have to eat. Now let's go" Pansy said as she grabbed my hand and stormed me out of the room towards the common room.

I saw Blaise and Draco sitting there and Draco had a girl on his lap.

"jealous Donovan?" he asked and I looked at him with a disgusted look.

"oh yea terribly jealous" I joked.

"c'mon Morana let's go." Pansy said as she continued to hold my hand on our way to the great hall.

When we got there we sat on the Slytherin table and started eating. I didn't eat much and then Blaise and Draco came to us.

"are you fucking Astoria again?" Blaire asked him.

"watch your mouth Zabini" Draco looked at her with a dangerous look.

Blaire didn't answer and she continued eating.

Then I saw Amon coming towards me.

"Morana that's for you." he said while handing me a letter. "it's from mum"

"I don't want it" I mumbled.

"last night you asked me if she has sent anything and now that she did you don't want it?"

"I asked you because I wanted to see if she cared about me or something not because I wanted to talk to her"

When I said that he grabbed my wrist and stormed me out of the great hall into on of the corridors.

"look" he said to me angrily "mum cares about you. You are just too selfish to see that." I opened my mouth to talk but he stopped me "I'm talking now. Mum is willing to forgive you but only if you show her that you are sorry too."

"I'm not sorry for who I am. So mum can suck my dick and never talk to me again"

I shouted and started walking towards the common room when I suddenly fell on someone.

"I'm sor-" I started talking until I realized who I bumped to.

"watch your steps Donovan"

"were you eavesdropping Malfoy?"

"you really fight with your brother in a fucking corridor and you expect no one to hear you?"

"well you did it on purpose Malfoy so that's different"

"whatever" he mumbled and he went to the great hall.

I went straight to my dorm and I started reading a book about potions.

"Morana where were you?" Blaire said when she entered the room.

"i was just dealing with my stupid brother again. Nothing important"

"OK then. By the way Malfoy is having a dorm party tonight so don't get any detention" Pansy added.

"cool I'll definitely be there"i said with a smile.

Did I really want to go and see Malfoy's face? No. Not at all. But I needed something to relax me.

After my fight with Amon I really tried to believe what he was saying but I couldn't. I knew it was all lies.