hey, i have something to say

As you can see, I haven't updated this novel for ages. It's just, my life is at the very lowermost right now. So, I figured that I won't be updating this book permanently. Regardless, I don't yearn to abandon my readers dangling so I'll compose a summary of the story.

So... This story isn't a romance, it's a parody of romance. I'll go into details about why this book is a satire of love.

Sana, God what had I made to Sana. Sana is the very valuable character of this story. I'll cut the chase, she isn't mentally stable. She has a very obsessive personality, and she also has Borderline Personality Disorder. She had a lover, Tzuyu. See, Tzuyu is all she asked for in life. She sees Tzuyu as this kind of deity that she needs to worship, but for Tzuyu the relationship is just plain toxic. So she tried her best to cut it, like ending the relationship but of course, it didn't end well.

She killed Tzuyu by poisoning her with Tetrahydrozoline, found in eye drops. It’s a new story if eye drops go down your mouth. Your eyes may be huger than your stomach, but these body portions are almost not the same. That’s why you don’t commonly eat your contact lens. Tetrahydrozoline can be consumed through your gastrointestinal tract into your main blood circulation much more readily and then travel to your heart and central nervous system. There it can get the drop on you and slow your heart rate and lower your blood pressure to dangerous levels. It can also lead to a drop in body temperature, a coma, and, of course, death.

See Tzuyu's death was not suspicious, because  Tetrahydrozoline can't be easily found in a body. Well, if you don't search for it, Tzuyu's death was ruled out due to natural causes. But the thing is, Mina knew about this. Mina knew that her step-sister had killed her lover, and also Mina knew about Sana's mental disability. But she kept quiet because she doesn't want to reduce Sana's credibility as an heir in her father's eyes. Because Mina is supposed to be the one that will take over the company, not Sana. But Mina knew that Sana likes recognitions so she finds another path to take and that is Psychology.

There was an obvious strain on Sana and Mina's relationship. Because Sana knew that her father favours Mina over her, and if Mina had decided to take over the company she'll be nothing. But the thing that joints them together once again is Dahyun, Sana is in love again and Mina is trying her best to guide Sana out of her obsessive past. Because once Sana fell deeply in love with Dahyun, she'll be too smitten that she can repeat history.

Dahyun, okay it's pretty obvious that Momo is in love with Dahyun. But Dahyun simply isn't. She'll go over and fall in love with Sana deeply, but she'll also notice that Sana does not seem to love her as much as she does.  See, Tzuyu still lives in Sana's heart, and the more she fell in love with Dahyun the more she regrets killing Tzuyu. Dahyun will know about the murder and pretty much about Sana through Chaeyoung. Because Chaeyoung will go on and have a relationship with Mina, but Chaeyoung will see Sana as her competitor with Mina's attention, so she decided to confront her and that's why she knew.

Dahyun will be butthurt and kill herself, of course finding your lover as this kind of person. A murderer and on top of all that, she'll conclude that Sana doesn't love her. She just sees her as an object, a most valuable possession. So yeah, she killed herself.

Then Sana found out about this and turned herself over to authorities. And in the end, she's under Mina's care because Sana is mentally disabled so she's incompetent to stand a trial. So yeah, that's pretty much it.

So this story has no good ending. Every character has met their cessation with sorrow and clash. Momo will go on and forget about her dreams to become a renowned dancer, Chaeyoung's and Mina's relationship will meet its demise. Nayeon and Jeongyeon will still remain oblivious about their feelings. Sana will stay in a mental institution for 3 years then she'll get charged with first-degree murder and will be given life in prison without the possibility of parole for 25 years.

So, yeah. This is a parody of romance because obsession isn't love. And it will always end not too well. So yeah, byeeee. If you got any questions, I can answer them. You can comment or something, idk.