"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet,"

"D-dahyun, " after almost ten minutes of just walking and being entirely being awkward and apprehensive with each other, Sana finally said what she wanted to say the moment Dahyun came

"D-dahyun, " after almost ten minutes of just walking and being entirely being awkward and apprehensive with each other, Sana finally said what she wanted to say the moment Dahyun came. Her tongue feels weird after letting Dahyun's name rolled out of it before she stops on her tracks.

At first, Dahyun thought she's just imagining things, but after she notices the other girl beside her stop on her tracks she realizes that it's Sana who called her name. It feels weird for Dahyun, hence she feels her cheeks heating up and her palm sweating. Perhaps the sensation is new to her or it's just something else.

"Pardon?" Dahyun asks, hiding her hands behind her back.

"You can stop being formal, you know. " Sana's eyes seem to be having a problem keeping eye contact with the younger female standing opposite to her,

"Ahhh, I'm so sorry," Dahyun said scratching the back of her head as she smiles nervously,

"I, myself want to quit being formal and forget the business world for a moment." Dahyun notices Sana's eyes soften, she felt herself getting emphatic, comprehending how sad Sana's life might be. Without thinking properly Dahyun grabs Sana's hands making Sana let a small squeak out of surprise as she tried to have a proper grasp of the situation.

"Wa-wait, " Sana's words came to be silent, as her hands became feather-light. Just letting Dahyun lead her way, like a stick letting the ocean guide it's path.

"We're here!" Still holding Sana's hands, Dahyun continues to drag Sana inside the arcade. She thought it's the perfect place to bring a very formal person.

"Uhm, " Sana scatters her sight, observing the inside of the arcade, she sees neon lights, kids playing, friends hanging out, and couples. Not really that unfamiliar of the arcade, hence she's not acting so shock. She used to go to arcades when she's younger, and when she's still with Tzuyu.

"What's the matter? Shall we go out?" Dahyun asks, confused as she raised her eyebrow.

"Nothing at all, " shrugging all the thoughts that can ruin her mood and perhaps Dahyun's mood, she smiled.

"Let's buy tokens then, " Dahyun pointed to a small booth, with people lining up to obviously buy tokens.

"Ah, okay."

-

"What's the matter? Can't beat me?" Dahyun yell, gathering all of her strength as she hit the disk powerfully not trying to lose at a game of air-hockey.

Sana immediately blocked the hole with her puck hitting it back, Dahyun tried to hit the disk back but failed miserably. Making Sana one point higher than her.

"I hate you, " Dahyun laugh hitting Sana's shoulder in a friendly manner, Sana chuckles as she rubs the spot Dahyun just hit.

" So where now, " Sana asks as she scattered her vision to find a place to go next.

"Oh! There's a garden here! We can stay there!" Dahyun said with her voice blooming of enthusiasm.

"There's a garden in a Mall?" Out of disbelief, Sana widens her eyes in shock as she observes her surroundings, even more, trying to find a garden.

"It's on the rooftop silly, " Dahyun laughs as she points her index finger up.

"How come?" Sana said still in shock.

" I don't know, I'm not the owner." Dahyun rolled her eyes, as she judges Sana mentally. She's not complaining that the other female became casual with her, although it bothers her how quickly they became close to each other as if they're hanging out for years.

"Shall we buy food?" Dahyun asks as a fast-food restaurant caught her attention. They have been playing for almost an hour, Dahyun feels exhausted but also happy. She realizes that Sana isn't that bad at all, in fact, Sana is quirky and always makes her smile. Dahyun enjoys Sana's company and Dahyun enjoys Sana's company as well, almost like they're the perfect match.

"Okay, you're treating," Sana smirks, as she watches Dahyun in pure amusement.

"You're literally a millionaire! I'm jobless!" Dahyun pouts as she hits Sana again.

"Stop hitting me you hulk!" Sana laugh loudly,

"Shut up, let's buy food."

-

"I told you it looks good here, " Dahyun smiles as he runs to a bench.

"It looks like a garden, " Sana muttered.

"Cause it is a garden silly, " Dahyun said before stuffing her mouth with French fries.

"I didn't mean it that way, I meant like any other garden," Sana said as she walks towards the bench, Dahyun is currently sitting in.

"What did you expect ey? A waterfall?" Dahyun said with her mouth full of fries making her cheeks look like they're inflating.

"Stop that will you?"  Sana said looking at Dahyun with judgemental eyes, why is she speaking with her mouth fool? Sana thought.

"No, " Dahyun smirks as she eats more fries.

"Hmph, " Sana sits beside Dahyun, as she opens her bag of fries.

"Do you like philosophy?" Sana asks looking at Dahyun by her side.

"Not that favorite, " Dahyun shrugged.

"At a touch of love, everyone becomes a poet,” Sana said, as she takes a bite on a fries.

" Wait I know who said that! Plato am I right?" Dahyun said feeling proud of herself.

"Not so bad dummy, " Sana chuckled, She thinks, she now understands what Plato means.

-

if u end up liking this chapter, please leave a vote (◕ᴗ◕✿) it's really flattering  ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄. Thank you so muchz ಥ‿ಥ.