Sana the Teacher

"Yeah, why aren't you getting your bike?" Dahyun asks again

       "I only paid for one bike," Sana muttered.

Dahyun widens her eyes, thinking that Sana is joking around. She laughs yet she did not hear any laugh coming from the other female. She cleared her throat, feeling uneasy and nervous. She'd feel bad if she's the only one enjoying and riding a bike. But also think of the possibilities of them taking turns, but then she remembered she can't ride a bike without smashing herself on the ground. She bit her lower lips.

      "Can you use the pedals?" Sana asked.

       "Ah, yeah. Kinda." Dahyun said as she tried to stroke the pedal. She felt unbalanced and anticipated and readied herself to come in contact with the ground but she felt two arms clasping her abdomen preventing her from falling instead.

          "That was close, " Sana said still holding Dahyun's waist. She shook her head thinking that it would take a lot of time to teach Dahyun the basics more than she expected.

           "How about you try gliding? Use your feet to move the bike, and always ready yourself fo use the brake."

Dahyun only nodded her head, and follow the instructions Sana gave to her. She began gliding her feet slowly and eventually, she became faster. She didn't even realize that she's already low-key driving a bike, she laughed. She didn't truly have good remembrance of bicycles when she was younger she witnessed her friend got into a pretty bad incident resulting in a very terrible injury, hence  Dahyun became afraid of riding a bicycle. But now that she is riding one, she realises how good it really is.

Sana watches from afar, she noticed Dahyun getting used to gliding she is now ready to move into another stage. She smiled, thinking about how fast of a learner Dahyun is which is opposite to what she expected. She yells her name and waved her hands above her head, gathering the attention of many and also Dahyun's.

              "Now, use the pedals," Sana said pointing at the pedals.

              "Uhm, is it gonna be the same?" Dahyun asks, she's anxious yet excited. Adrenaline rushed through her veins, she feels exceptionally happy.

           "Well, maybe. I'll guide you then." Sana said before walking towards Dahyun. She holds the handlebar and the saddle of the bike helping Dahyun to balance properly. She slowly pushed Dahyun making the pedals rotate.

          "Put your feet on the pedals, and stroke it." Sana instruct.

         "Like this?" Dahyun did what Sana said, she feels confident because of Sana's support on her side hence she became carefree.

          "Yes just like that."

Dahyun began paddling faster and faster, eventually, Sana needed to let go of the handlebars leaving Dahyun on her own.
Dahyun's biking, she smiled. She feels like a wild lion, she feels carefree like how birds fly. She smiled, trying something new isn't bad at all.

           "I did it!" Dahyun said with a very enthusiast voice.

           "You're so emotional, " Sana said as she tries to give little to no care but a little part of herself admits that Dahyun is such a cutie.

Sana walks towards Dahyun and sits behind her, she felt Dahyun jerked out of surprise but she continued her actions. She wrapped her hand on Dahyun's waist and leaned her head on her back. The smell of vanilla filled Sana's senses, she closes her eyes. She can stay forever like this, unfortunately.

          "Sana?" Dahyun looks behind her shoulder, she saw Sana with closed eyes. She stared at her for a juncture, feeling herself bit by bit getting drawn by Sana's ethereal beauty. Her eyes, her nose, her lips. Everything appears to be perfect.

Sana opened her eyes when she felt the vehicle motionless, upon opening her eyes she saw a pair of eyes staring on her own. Dahyun quickly looks away, flustered. She slowly steps on the pedals, the bike started moving.  Sana smiled, this day makes her so happy. She doesn't even want it to ever end.

But it's not possible.

-

           "That was fun," Sana said as she stops the car right in front of Dahyun's apartment.

           "Indeed, we should do this often." Says Dahyun as she unbuckled the seat belt.

Sana stares at Dahyun, not sure if it's a good thing to do the thing she's planning to accomplish. She just stared at her with pursed lips. Dahyun heeds Sana's gazes, she faced Sana with a stretched smile on her face.

           "What?" She asked.

            "Uhm–nothing," Sana stuttered.

             "Okay."

Dahyun opened the car door and exited the car. She still felt Sana's stares behind her back, it makes her feel uncomfortable yet curious. Sana looks like as if she wants to do or say something. Sana's actions which probably won't give Dahyun a good night sleep.

She turned towards Sana one last time, only to find her about to leave. She waved her hands slowly but Sana seems to not saw it. Dahyun pouts, she watches Sana leave. She heaved a deep sigh and opened her backpack. She searches for her key when suddenly the front door opened.

            "I saw that."

Dahyun jerked her head up, she saw Chaeyoung in her pyjamas starting her with sceptical eyes.

             "I didn't know you're dating such a high profile person," Chaeyoung added.

             "I'm not dating her, she just my friend." Says Dahyun as she enters her apartment. She leaned on the door frame and removed her shoes.

            "Then what did I saw?"

              "You saw what you saw." Dahyun walks towards the living room and sits on their sofa. She opened her bag and took out the book Momo brought her, she still hasn't opened the book yet. She sighs, she needs to read it as soon as possible.

Dahyun heard the front door closing and footsteps approaching her. Chaeyoung sat beside her and took the book that Dahyun is holding.

           "Did the woman brought this?" Chaeyoung asked holding the book up and examined it carefully. She saw the same book in Mina's office just this morning. She raised her brow, this book is expensive. She remembered Mina boasting about the book, she smiled. It's not even a full day, but Chaeyoung already misses her.

            "Momo brought that for me."  Dahyun grabbed the book and place it carefully in her lap. She stood up and walk towards her room but was stop when Chaeyoung called her.

           "Where's Momo by the way?"

            "I don't know, " Dahyun continued her way towards her room and plop down on her bed immediately. She feels awfully exhausted, but the exhaustion is a small price to pay. She really had fun today, she can't help but think how things escalated so quickly. How is she now just casually hanging out with such a well-known individual, how did she become so lucky? She barely did anything to catch Sana's eyes.  How did she manage to do this?

-

if u end up liking this chapter, please leave a vote (◕ᴗ◕✿) it's really flattering  ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄. Thank you so muchz ಥ‿ಥ.