Diminutive

"Stop fighting you fools, " with her heart pounding, like a blacksmith hammer in her chest, she let go of the two rock-like pieces of luggage, yet her arms still hurt.

"Chaeyoung, how are you?" Welcoming her with an anticipated hug, for it is almost four years when they last met. Her familiar strawberry scent hair that still gives delight to Momo's perception.

"Chaeyoung! You had changed so much, " Dahyun approaches Chaeyoung, as her eagle-like gazes catching everything that had changed on the short-haired female for the past countable years.

"You have grown!" Dahyun's voice clouded with a considerable amount of felicity. A bottomless hole was filled the moment she catches a glimpse of Chaeyoung, memories came rushing in.

"And you have not, " Chaeyoung teasingly remarks.

"Aren't you gonna hug me?" Opening her short arms, waiting for Dahyun to fulfill the vacant spot between themselves.

With no hesitancy, Dahyun rushed towards her. Leaning her ears on Chaeyoung's chest, listening to her heart thumping in exhaustion, for she was carrying heavy luggages.

"Nostalgic ey, " Despite her dizziness from constant traveling walking and hours on the plane, she smiled from one ear to another. Chaeyoung missed them, especially Dahyun.

"Now, where do you guys want to go?" Momo asks.

"Home?" Chaeyoung retorts hastily. Although she misses the metropolis, she doesn't want to be anywhere except for a place she can rest.

The other two females both nodded. After standing for almost an hour waiting for Chaeyoung. Thus, they also feel quite exhausted.

-

Feeling herself drowning on the surface of the soft cushion washes away her fatigue.

Chaeyoung finds herself lost in her thoughts, now she's back, will her parents acknowledge her now?

Her craving for attention and acknowledgment from her so-called parents still seems to be a nonentity.

Sorrow displayed on Chaeyoung's complexion, she feels tired yet, she already rests adequately.

She feels pessimistic, she found herself on a long dark tunnel. Although she sees the glimmer, she can't make herself be at the end afraid to fall along the way.

"Once you finished studying abroad, you're gonna take over the business. Forget your art, " those words thrown by her father feels like needles attached all over her body making her a paralyzed doll.

A diminutive hopeless child,

"Chaeyoung! What Pizza do you like?!" Dahyun shouts making Chaeyoung snap out of her daydream.

She smiled, even though she's down in the mouth. How she wishes to be just forever with them, to be with people that make her less sad, to be with people that paint a smile on her face. Why is she always stuck with people that make her such a misfit, a black sheep, a disappointment? People look at her with eyes that judge her though they don't know her. She feels like being misunderstood, which is awful.

"Cruel world, " she whispers under her breath.

She stands up almost tripping in the process. A certain picture that is hanging on the wall grabs her attention, chocolate stains all over her face as Dahyun smears more chocolate icing all over her face with Momo awkwardly smiling as she holds the phone with her slippery hands.

"Dwarf, what Piz-" Dahyun enters the room to find Cheyoung's back facing her, seemingly staring at something. Still unaware of Dahyun's presence Chaeyoung continues to stare at the photo.

Dahyun smirks, planning on pranking Chaeyoung as she slowly approaches her. She stands behind her and was about to surprise Chaeyoung with a loud yell when a photo snatches her attention.

"I miss those days," Chaeyoung who's already aware of Dahyun standing behind her said turning around to face Dahyun,

"And I want a Hawaiian Pizza, " Chaeyoung smiled walking past Dahyun.

Dahyun can't help but wonder, what is she thinking? Starring again at the photo of the three of them.

She also notices how distinct Chaeyoung is, she finds her aura neither happy nor content. She finds Chaeyoung's aura awfully gloomy,

"I wonder why,"

-

if u end up liking this chapter, please leave a vote (◕ᴗ◕✿) it's really flattering  ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄. Thank you so muchz ಥ‿ಥ.