The mall trip

"OMG Hope you won't believe the morning I had..." Stephanie comes in to the room finding Hope still sleeping. "HOPE MIKAELSON IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP RIGHT NOW IM GOING TO SLAP YOU ACROSS THE FACE MAKING YOU GO FLYING ACROSS THE ROOM AND THAT IS A PROMISE" She screams waking up Hope from her slumber. "I'm trying to sleep go away" Hope groans throwing a pillow at Stephanie. "My parents are not my real parents and..." "WHAT?!!?!?? WAIT so your adopted??" "No, I'm not adopted nor are my parents my real parents. I don't know how to explain this but there is more" "WAIT WHAT?!?! THERE IS MORE?!?!" "Yup, now get up so I can tell you the rest" Stephanie groans heading towards the door. "I will wait for you in the cafeteria. I'm hungry and I still didn't eat breakfast" And with that she left leaving Hope alone with her thoughts.

About 30 minutes later, Hope heads down to the cafeteria where students at The Salvatore Boarding School for the Young and Gifted eat breakfast. It was a massive room with all kinds of breakfast foods. Stephanie was sitting with Lizzie and Josie Saltzman chatting about what happened that morning with Professor Dumbledore and how she was going to handle that information. They were also chatting about what Stephanie was going to do on her birthday. "Hey guys. What are yall talking about?" Asked Hope sitting down next to Stephanie grabbing a croissant an stuffing it in her face. "We were talking about what happened this morning with Stephanie. Apparently her real name is Alexa Potter and she has a twin brother named Harry Potter. Also, there is a new kind of witches and wizards that use wands for magic. Pathetic, I know. At this point, anyone could be a witch or wizard" Explained Lizzie eating a PB & J sandwich. "Is this what you wanted o tell me this morning?" Hope asked Stephanie and Stephanie nodded while eating some bacon.

After a while of explaining everything, they started to talk about what were Stephanie's plans for the day. "I don't know guys. After what happened this morning, all I wanna do is just lay in my bed watching TikTok or watch movies on my TV" Said Stephanie tiredly. "Nope. We are going
to get a Spa Day wether you like it or not so go to your room and change into something that screams Spa Day. Also we will go shopping for your flight to London. I mean, like, you will be gone for months. You have to at least look adorable with your outfits. Let's go change and we will meet up in 10 minutes at the entrance of the school" Exclaimed Lizzie not giving Stephanie a chance to protest. "Fine" Stephanie said giving up trying to are her own decisions. She got up and went to get ready for the day ahead of her. About 10 minutes later, they were all ready and in the car heading to the salon to get their nails, hair and a pedicure done.

Authors note:
These chapters are a bit short but later on they will be a lot longer and more drama will be there. Also, this is based on my script. I haven't shifted yet. This is just what I imagine happening in my DR.