Part Thirteen- Ella.

It’s hard to believe me and Tom met by chance, I feel as if I’ve known him my entire life. And then some.

 Which is why I, for once, actually have the guts to tell him this. It’s a massive thing, but it can’t be kept a secret any longer. Most girls in my situation would be hysterical, but not me. I actually can’t wait to see his reaction.

 “Oh Tom baby, guess what?"

 “What? Tell me! Tell me now!” He gets all excited before he’s even heard the news.

 “You’re gonna be a daddy! I’m having your baby!”

 “You serious! Oh wow, that’s so great babe! Come here!” He cuddles me close. And it’s true. I’m pregnant with the first ever TW baby.

  I’d actually known since two weeks ago. So I was sneakily pretending to be drunk last night when in actual fact, I hadn’t downed a single glass of alcohol, I was stone cold sober. It worked though, so my acting skills must have been good. I’ve always wanted to have children, and so has Tom. And now feels just right in time.

  I see Nathan with his body out that morning, just hopping out the shower. He sees me and smiles, in a friendly manner, nothing more, nothing less. I decide to tell him as well.

 “Guess what Nath?” I grin.

 "What?” He asks, like Curious George.

 "I’m preggers.”

 “Are you?” He quickly dries himself off and hugs me, with only his towel around his bottom half. “Congratulations, and celebrations…” He starts humming humourously. “I don't know the rest.” He laughs, which makes me giggle.

 “Thank you Nathey! Good luck for you today as well. Stay strong, never stop fighting. We’re all here for you, just remember that.”

“Thanks Ell. I’m dreading it though.” He sighs heavily. He has his first chemo session today, and as a result, the next time I see him, he’ll have no hair. It breaks his heart. It’s much more the hair thing than the actual treatment what’s bothering him, although he’ll be in a lot of pain and he’ll be again dead tired when he comes home.

  “We’ll have something extra special for you when you get back. You deserve it mate.” I wink at him. He tries to smile but it kills him to. I can more than understand why. Jayne beckons him into the car and we all wave him off.

“Bless him.” Isabelle sighs. We’ve been sighing a lot lately.

 “So what can we do today?” Jayne’s daughter Polly, who’s five, asks.

 "Hmm…” Gracie thinks, trying to take her mind off Nathan. “We could go shopping?”

“Nahh, we might get noticed.” Siva points out.

 “Well… I’ve got to go and feed Indie quickly, but then…” Gracie waits for someone to finish her sentence.

 "We could go Alton Towers.” Max suggests. Polly likes the sound of this idea.

 “Without Nath?” Rachael thinks it’s a bit unfair.

 “He hates rides anyway.” Tom points out.

 “Good idea, Max!” Grace grins at her boyfriend.

“So, how long you and Indie gonna be Gracie?” She asks. “Not long, half hour at the most, if Tom could drive me…” She hints.

 “C’mon then.” Tom drives Gracie to the stables again while us lot get ready.

 “So we’re gonna go on all the big ones, right?” Tom and Jay high five. “Cos' there’s no Nathan.”