ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ #1

𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑...

𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗘 𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗨𝗧

it was 100 degrees today and you were fucking burning. you hadn't really experienced the california heat since you came from a seasonally cold area.

you and taehyung thought it'd be fun to take a trip to cali with all your friends. you and your friends decided to stay in separate airbnbs to maintain privacy between the couples.

taehyung had six friends who he introduced you to. you had already heard of them through mutuals and a couple of your own friends had been dating them.

each person and their significant other took care of their own living situation, leaving you and taehyung to figure out yours out.

a couples weeks before the trip, taehyung began to beg for the two of you live together. you ended up giving in because it would save much more money.

that brings you to now... in the kitchen, preparing sweetened iced tea. you wore an extremely short pair of breezy pajama shorts and a tight, cropped tank top.

you whine continuously about how hot it is and taehyung simply ignore your constant complaints.

other than the fact that it was really fucking annoying, he couldn't bear listen to you whining. he already felt his dick getting hard.

you head over to the couch with two cups of tea in your hands and you squat to sit down on the couch. you shorts ride into your ass, flashing taehyung your full on ass cheeks.

his dick is pressing so hard against his tight skinny jeans. he fights the groan about to come out.

when you sit down, though, he sees a peek of lace fabric from your thong. taehyung shakes off the his mesmerization when you turn your head towards him and smile.

"can i lay down?" you ask, wanting to get comfortable.

"yeah sure," you hear him barely say.

laying back onto the side of the couch, you throw your feet onto taehyung's lap.

"uhm, what's this?" you question without looking over at him.

it wasn't until taehyung lets out a loud groan when you turn to see you rubbing his boner with your foot.

you immediately retract your legs off of his lap and you apologize profusely. taehyung turns towards you with lust filled eyes and moves towards you. his hand swiftly grab the both of your hands and hold them above you.

taehyung leans down to kiss your neck roughly. you throw your head back in pleasure as you begin to let out soft whines.

"keep your hands above your head for me," taehyung commands you.

you nod submissively and keep your hands above your head firmly. taehyung feels up and down your body. lowering himself to your core, he smirks up at you.