𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊 : ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴅᴀɴᴛ

𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀: since when did idols step onto your cheap airline? let alone the most famous member of the group BTS? what happens when you catch, the flight attendant, catches the eyes of one of the members? mile high club?

if you guys want to skip straight to the smut, find this symbol

───── ─────

"ladies and gentlemen, the captain has turned on the fasten seatbelt sign. if you haven't already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. and also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.

if you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read carefully the special instructions card located by your seat. if you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to reseat you.

we remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. smoking is prohibited on the entire aircraft, including the lavatories. tampering with, disabling or destroying the lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited by law.

if you have any questions about our flight today, please don't hesitate to ask one of our flight attendants. thank you," you breath out quickly, explaining the rules and regulations of the plane.

soon, the plane takes off, on their way to the busy city, new york. it was just a week before new years and the flights from seoul to new york were full to the brim. everyone was on their way to get to the annual ball drop for new years.

miyoung and jiah, your best friends, also your flight attendant mates, approach you explaining that the first class people had special requests for the females to serve them instead of the men.

who were these people and why do they want us to serve them? whatever. you stood up and headed to the bathroom to tidy yourself up. your hair was a mess from running around the previous flight, so you had to calm it down. luckily, you straightened your hair the morning of, so it was easy to tame.

you head out of the bathroom looking over at jiah, who has her skirt pulled up higher than usual and the button on her blouse is unbuttoned one lower.

"damn ji, what's gotten into you? looking all cute and slutty for someone?" you notice, pointing it out in a teasing tone.

"bitchh you already know. we're serving bts in first class today, gonna get dicked down cause they asked for only female servers," she excitedly explains back to you.

"wait for real? bts as in the worldwide famous boy group? bts as in the one group my little sister is obsessed with to the point where she would die for them?" you say clearly shocked.

"yup, you're correct. now cmon, we need to redo your makeup and make you look hot before you meet them," miyoung quickly speaks, rushing you to sit down.

"okay okay, but if they call us in, we gotta go," you sigh. the girls nod, working their magic and suddenly, your skirt's shorter and has a large slit on it. your shirt is tied to become cropped and your blouse is scarily revealing.
your makeup has been reapplied, making you look fresh. you're ready as hell.