𝐉𝐈𝐍 : ᴄᴇᴏ ᴘᴛ. 2

𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀: sanghoon and jungkook finally get their audition. when sanghoon gets a panic attack during his audition, y/n is forced to come to jinhit and to lull sanghoon back into a calm state. jin is in awe from y/n's beautiful voice, begging her to join his company. you refuse, unless jin does something to change your mind....

if you guys want to skip straight to the smut, find this symbol

───── ─────

on monday night, you received an email regarding the auditions and a form you had to fill out for the auditionnes. you forwarded the email to jungkook and filled out sanghoon's application, letting him know.

he runs up and quickly hugs you. before running off to practice again. soon, jungkook comes over and begins to practice with sanghoon as well.

you knew sanghoon was good enough to audition. hearing his bold and smooth voice sing to his favorite song i'm so tired by luav. he chose a more hip hop, rap song called oh go because of the bouncy and fun beat.

walking into his room, you spot the two of them dancing.

"god damn, the two of you look sick asf," you hype them up as they bounce along to the beat. the way your sixteen year old brother moves to the beat so fluently is mesmerizing.

"good job guys! you're both doing great. five more days until your big day. i guarantee you guys will make it," you say ruffling up his sweaty hair.  you deliver them each a cup of boba as their treat and head off to work.
——
days and days have passed since you told them about their audition. the boys have asked you nonstop how you have scored them such an opportunity, but you always brushed it off, throwing in some random excuse.

it was now saturday morning and sanghoon had been running around the house, getting ready for his audition. you, on the other hand, had to go to work. you left after dropping off sanghoon and jungkook at jinhit.

you sat in your cubicle typing away with the assignment your boss gave you. it wasn't until you received a call from an unknown number, which you immediately picked up.

"i would like to speak to miss lee l/n," a female voice speaks.

"yes, this is her," you answer, confused.

"your brother, lee sanghoon, is currently having a panic attack and he can only request for your assistance," she continues.

you act quickly, standing up immediately and heading to you boss's office.

"i'm on my way now, thank you so much," you reply, ending the call.

your boss decided to be kind to you today, excusing you from work for the rest of the day. jolting out the door, you jump into your car and speed off towards jinhit entertainment. luckily, the security was kind to you and let you in as soon as possible. there, your brother laid on the floor in the middle of the practice room. jin sat there, face as stern as ever, watching your little brother, wheezing from shortness of breath, sweaty, and trembling.

you run towards him, hugging his upper body in your arms, cradling him. your soft voice begins to sing a well-known song that had always calmed him: spring day by a group part of jinhit entertainment: STB (LMAO I TRIED)