Dauntless Boy

I'm Mitch, 17, Amity.

I was born erudite, I'm smart and everything but mostly kind. My parents supported my decision and wished me luck in amity. I still have all my brains though.

"Mitchell!" I hear.

I start a slight jog towards were my name was. My tan andred baggy clothing bouncing along with me. I finally catchup to see Mark, Amity leader.

"Can you help Kate take the crop teach faction,you know what to do and your more strong, Kate just knows how to drive"

"Sure things Mark" I say smiling

I sit on the back of the trucks Kate starts driving towards the entrance of the wall. The truck filled with 4 rows, each colored for the different factions. White for Candor, Blue for Erudite, Grey for Abnegation, and Black for Dauntless. Once we are pass the gates we start towards Candor. We stop in front of their docks and I start loading the crops onto their food conveyor belt, the Candor saying thank you as we drive away. Next was to Erudite, many officials there who's an all the foods. I hand the into their carts and we drive away more waving towards some of my old friends. Next was abnegation, I meet the leader and help them carry in some of them with Kate. Next was the drive to Dauntless.

Shit

They always scare me no matter what. They're intimidating. We pull-up to their docs, no one their due to early morning training, I tell Kate I got it and grab two sacks hoping off and loading them on, I continue this until two remain

"Hey!"

I turn at the voice to see Dauntless leadership coming over, two men and a women. The leader, Scott in front, he was 18 and top of his class.

"What crop?" He asks

"Wheat." I say nervously

"Hurry up, we need it now.."

I grab the last two and put them in their cart jumping onto the back of the truck, the group still stand there.

"Scott Hoying" the man says sticking out his hand "you are?"

"Mitchell Grassi, call me Mitch."

"Nice to meet you" he says smiling

Kate starts theories and I wave goodbye and smile, his cheeks turning red. The one boy I would never forget..

The Dauntless Boy.