Preposal

There he was. The guy I had dated for 5 years now. Scott. He was so handsome, Charming and whitty. It took a whole lot to wipe that smile off his face. He was...Perfect

There he was. My boyfriend of 5 years. Beautiful brown eyes. Small, his imperfections are what made him...him. He was perfect, sang beautifully and always can make you laugh. Tonight is the night I'm going to propose to Mitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mitch! remember dinner with Pentatonix tonight?"

"yup! give me a second! putting on my makeup!" I grab the powder out of my bag

"Oh come on, you look beautiful enough" I chuckle and put the powder away walking out

"Alright, whatever makes you happy Scottland"

Tonight we decided for dinner with everyone. Kirstie, Kevin, Avi, Esther, Darien. We roll up into the steak house. Luckily they has private rooms for our size of people so we got a separate room. I take my place between Scott and Kirst. We chat through the night. Laughing eating drinking. Then waiters file in with a cake. Scott stands up, Kirstie smiles. They got to be planning something I know it..

"Hey everyone I have something to say" we all turn our attention towards Scott.

"In case some of ya'll didnt know its me and Mitch's 5 year anniversary."

There are some awe's and claps and woohs. I chuckle to myself looking at my goofball of a boyfriend.

"And today seemed perfect to do this since were in front of our friends"

I give him a puzzled look. He gets up and takes me up with him. Guides me to the front of the to the front of the room. He smiles then gets down on one knee. I gasp along with the others as tears stream down my face.

"Mitch Grassi. You are my number one. You've always been there for me and you are just perfect in general. I could never ask for a better boyfriend or a best friend, and now I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Forever and ever. Will you marry me?"

"Oh course" I say blubbering. He slips the ring on my finger. I pull him in for a deep and passionate kiss, everyone starts clapping loudly. I smile and look at them, then back at Scott

"I love you Scottland"

"I love you Mitchie"