แปด (8)

START

(R-18 Ahead)

"IT'S pretty obvious, Mr. Vachirawit! I won!" Win muttered.

"No way, bunny." Sabi ni Bright while still holding the Dual shock, pouting. Yes, they are playing PS5 at Bright's condo.

Matapos ang nangyari sa kwarto ni Win ay pinilit niya na lang kalimutan ang tawag mula sa cellphone ni Bright. Gusto man niyang tanungin si Bright pero pinili niya na lang manahimik. Kailangan nilang mag enjoy dahil sem break nila and aside from that, uuwi bukas si Win sa kanila. Bright's plan is to only stay in his condo not until he knew Win's plan of going home for the sem break. He insisted to go home with Win but he just refused the suggestion but since Bright has this "When Bright wants, Bright gets." Motto in his life, Win had nothing to do but to agree. Nag bigay siya ng kundisyon kay Bright na ipapakilala niya si Bright bilang kaibigan. Hindi pa alam ng parents ni Win kung ano talaga siya. Of course, it's not that easy to admit one's identity to their own parents. Like the usual human being who were trying to hide in the closet until their relatives knew about it but Win won't let that happen. It's just that he is not yet ready, for now.

Even him. He didn't expect this to come but his feelings for Bright grew in a short period of time and it dominated, the reason why he chose to be with Bright.

"Are you really sure, Bright? Sasama ka talaga sa akin bukas?" Tanong ulit ni Win. They are both lying on his sofa. Win's head on Bright's arm.

"Yes, bunny. I want to meet your family even if you'll just introduce me as your FRIEND." Bright rolled his eyes as he mentioned the word 'FRIEND' to his face.

"Im sorry naaaa. Please? I told you, Im not yet ready with this. You know, Im straight not until I knew the real you." He then pouts.

"Okay. But if your parents are not around..." Then he pulled Win closer and embrace his waist. "What am I to you?" Napangiti naman si Win.

"Ang arte mo." Sabay tawa ni Win. "Yeah, my boyfriend." Then he pinched Bright's cheeks.

THEY decided to eat their afternoon snack while watching some series on Netflix. Bright loves the scenery. They are currently sitting on the sofa, Bright's arm resting on the headrest while Win's head lying on his arms and their feet on the table. Win is holding a bucket of popcorn while eating, currently focused on the TV. This is every person's dream, to be with the guy they like and do things as if there were no problems existing in their own lives. Fortunately, both of them came from wealthy lives. The only problem they have is on how are they going to handle their studies cause pretty much sure that they will easily find their own job since their surnames are known.

Aside from being wealthy, they still know how to be low key and down to earth every time someone asked how was their life.

Bright kissed Win's hair while caressing it with his hand, thinking what will happen the next days coming.

"YAN na ba lahat ng dadalhin mo?" Tanong ni Bright kay Win. They decided to sleep at Bright's last night.  Umuwi sila sa dorm ni Win para kumuha ng gamit. They will be using Bright's car.

"Yes, P'Bai." Napatingin naman si Bright sa pagtawag sa kanya ni Win.

"Say what, Metawin?" Bright gave him a glare. Napatawa naman si Win dahil ang cute ni Bright pag inaasar niya ito.