เก้า (9)

START

IT'S already afternoon when Win woke up and felt something heavy on his abdomen, he can see the arm of his lover. He smiled. Nakadapa si Bright habang mahimbing na natutulog. He gently put Bright's arm away. They were still naked under the blanket. Reminiscing what happened earlier is just gold. Win can't help himself but to smile. Pinulot niya ang boxer na nakakalat at isinuot ito tsaka dumaretso ng banyo. Naghilamos siya at nag toothbrush pagkatapos ay lumabas na ito. Nakita niyang nakaupo na si Bright, revealing his half body and the other half is still covered by the blanket. Bright smiled. Win was just staring at Bright's nakedness.

"Love what you see? Good afternoon anyway, Bun." Bright mattered. Nahiya naman bigla si Win at biglang namula.

"P-pinagsasabi mo?" At umiwas ng tingin. He is also still half naked. Nakasuot lang siya ng boxers.

"Don't be so grumpy, baby. Mas lalong gusto kitang ifc---" Win cut him off.

"Shut up, Bright!" Bright chuckled when Win did that and he pulled Win to his and gave him a sweet kiss.

DINNER time when they decided to leave Win's room. Win's father arrived earlier from his business trip. Sakto lang sa pag uwi ni Win at Bright dito. Mrs. Opas-iamkajorn already told Win's father about his relationship with Bright. Sa sobrang tuwa nito ay nagmadali talaga itong umuwi dahil ngayon lang nagdala ng kasintahan si Win sa kanilang bahay. Both of Win's parents doesn't care about who will Win bring as long as that person will make their son happy. They also support the rainbow community and they actually find them cute.

Dinner are already in the dining table. Win and Bright didn't know about the arrival of Mr. Opas-iamkajorn. His mother is planning to surprise them.

"How was your sleep, boys?" Mrs. Opas-iamkajorn asked them with a grin.

"Mom! Could you please stop making that face?! We slept fine!" Win said, irritated. Bright just smiled at her. Win looks cute right now.

"Fine fine! I was just asking." And she chuckled. "Oh, by the way, your dad is here." Win's eyes widened and Bright suddenly straightened himself.

"D-did he know a-already?" Win's mom didn't answer his question.

Maya maya ay dumating na ang kanyang ama. Napatayo silang dalawa. Nakangiti itong lumapit sa kanila at yumakap kay Bright. Nagulat si Bright at Win. Si Mick at kanyang ina ay nakangiti lamang.

"You must be Bright?" Mr. Opas-iamkajorn. He offered his hand.

"Yes, Sir." Bright said. He accepted the hand.

"Drop the sir, Bright. Just dad." Win rolled his eyes.

They started eating and the mood was very light. All smiles are plastered on their faces while telling a lot of stories. Bright is very active that even Win's parents are on his side whenever they are teasing Win. Sobrang nagustuhan nila ang personality ni Bright and they accepted him as their son's boyfriend. They gave Bright a warm welcome and it's a relief for the both of them. The only problem they have now is when they meet the other side's bloodline.

"So Bright, what do you do for a living aside from being active in school?" Win's dad asked.

"Well, aside from being dedicated to all the doings in the university, I'm starting to focus on our business. I may not be the soon to be CEO of Chivaaree Empire but I'm focusing on its other field. The engineering side of our company. I'm looking forward to be the head engineer." Bright.