jinsoul - loona (part 1)

genre: fantasy
description: Would you trade your own soul for your loved ones own?
warning: major character death/ptsd/war/blood
requested: nah

----

(Y/N) saw her love of her life die right in front of her. Bullets echoing in the forest, bombs shocking the village as she sees her lover's eyes drain out of life as he mouthed his last words.

- I love you. Now, run.

(Y/N) couldn't do anything as her legs froze, eyes bawling tears, dead civilians were scattered on the ground and gunshots from soldiers were heard as his eyes rolled up and his chest didn't moved anymore.

Her love of her life passed away.

- I'm so sorry.

She couldn't do anything but run away. Scared of dying, she hid on a nearby cave and suddenly her adrenaline ran out and her heart full of fear for her own life became full of despise for herself.

- I didn't even say it back.

Whispers of regret and pained whimpers echoed in the cave as she blames herself about not saving her lover.

- I was so selfish. I didn't even looked back when I ran, I didn't even said I loved him back, I didn't care for him enough.

Nearby gunshots were heard but she wasn't even fazed. (Y/N) who ran away from her boyfriend's dead corpse, fearing for her own life, now is regretting her decisions as she cried all night.

The night has passed and (Y/N) still hasn't slept, tears on her cheeks dried, puffy eyes staring at the cavern walls

- I'm gonna do it.

After a long night of (Y/N) curled up in a ball, hugging her legs as the fabric of the hanbok she was wearing soaked up her tears, she walked miles and miles to the mountain where the said fox lives.

Rumors says that in the mountain nearby, there was a fox who will grant your wish, but of course, there is payment. That, people do not know of. People have tried finding the fox, bringing offerings such as livers (foxes love to eat), money, live animals. People who didn't find the fox ended were alive and well but some people who brought offerings were missing, and their corpses are nowhere to be found.

Usually, (Y/N) doesn't believe in such mystical creatures existing, but she had no choice. That was the only chance of hope she has.

Walking the 500+ miles mountain with no food or water, she arrived at the top of the mountain.

Nothing was in there but a view that (Y/N) used to see with her partner, holding hands with him, showing each other gifts they had for each other. The lively view where you see children run around the villages, people collecting pails of water from the nearby river has changed. It became dull, half of the building were destroyed because of the war, the smell of gunpowder is still noticable even from a far point, dead bodies were scattered everywhere, waiting to get decayed. So did (Y/N). Life became dull as her family died on the way of her trying to save them, and her only hope of living, her significant other.

(Y/N) sat down, staring at the view for God knows how long, until someone's voice- a woman's voice to be exact, she heard.

- I can sense the smell of regret and desperation from you.

(Y/N) hears a sweet voice as she turns around and sees a blonde girl dressed in a brown hanbok.

- Is that what brings you here?

From her cross-legged sitting position, (Y/N) stands and faces the blonde girl, terrified because of her expression, but suddenly realizes who she is talking to and suddenly goes back to the ground and kneel before her.