chaeyoung - twice

genre: romance
warning: none
prompt: it's your birthday and your group won an award
requested: no its bc i love chaeyoung sm

     ---

Your group just won an award at music bank, while doing an encore, every member greeted me a happy birthday and kissed me.

"(y/n)! Happy birthday! You turned 18 now! We were students when we first met and I've been really, really thankful that you became my friend and leader. You take care of me even though you are just the same age as me, even months younger than me. I'm grateful that you always hear me out when I have problems. Plus, you're a really great hugger. Happy birthday!" And then kissed me hard it left a lip mark.

"Happy birthday maknae!!!!" All of your members said.

"I may not be very vocal about my feelings but I really am thankful that I met you guys and became friends. I don't really know how to put it in words but you guys made my life so much easier. Thank you all." I said.

As there was no time left, you and your members left and bid goodbye to the camera. After that, you guys kept talking while walking to your dressing room.

"Ya, why did you guys leave such a big mark?" 5 red lip marks were very much noticable as you scolded your members.

"We can add more if you want"

"No thank you-"

"Happy birthday, (y/n)" You heard a sweet voice calling out to you.

You knew who owns that voice and you can't help but smile, your eye gets small as your smile gets wider.

"Thank you, Chaeyoungie"

"We'll just wait for you in the dressing room. Be lovey dovey with Chaeyoung sunbaenim, okay?" One of your members teased you as you rolled your eyes.

Since your group was the last one to leave, the hallway was silent and no one was there, even the staff.

"Okay."

"I'm really sorry that I only greeted you through messages, I didn't see you while the event wasn't starting and I can't greet you while you were doing your encore." She apologized.

"No, no. It's okay. I know people don't know we're close so I guess it's a good choice to ignore me."

"You wanna go somewhere as soon as you go home?" She asked.

"As much as I want to spend time with you, I need to film a VLive. After the Vlive, lets go to my dorm and watch movies and cuddle all night. Okay?"

"Okay! I finally get to spend time with you. How I missed you so much"

She then suddenly kissed me. I wanted it to last forever but, we were still in the hallway and people might see.

"You can kiss me as long as you want in our dorm, okay? Not here, baby'

"Okay, fine. I just missed you so much, it physically hurts not to touch your lips" She whined.

"I need to get going, I waited for you for so long the members are probably pissed at me." She continued

"Oh okay." Disappointment was clearly seen in my face.

She then suddenly cupped my cheeks and forced me to smile.

"Don't be sad, okay? You look way prettier when you smile."

She kissed me. I can't help but feel happy again as I felt her lips against mine

"Bye-bye! See you later, baby" She said

Can't wait to spend the night with you

---

done! lowkey not my best work but it's okay ig. it's 2am i need to sleep now. i want to write but idk what to write. im kinda losing my motivation to continue my kakegurui fanfic. if u have any requests, please say it in the comments smth idc. anyways, stay safe, drink water, and sleep well! byebye

200914