chaewon - iz*one

genre: angst
prompt: y/n being jealous when someone stole Chaewon from her
warning: nothing rlly
requested: no

---

05/21/14

I've been friends with you longer with that girl you keep blabbering about. I was the person who you keep going back too when you needed someone.

I wrote you love letters everyday. I thought that if I can't confess my feelings to you personally, I'd say it in a letter. I purposely changed my writing so you can't recognize me. I purposely woke up early, you know I dont do that. I woke up early just to make sure I'll be the first one to go to your locker and slip the letter.

When I heard you mention the letters to me, I was nervous, so nervous about 2 things. You hating the letters, and you recognizing that I was the one writing those.

I felt so happy that you were thankful and maybe want to meet the person who keeps sending you those. Me being the coward that I am, still kept it a secret. Thinking that maybe I am not your type, thinking that maybe you already have someone in mind. Silly me, I should've said it earlier.

Hearing you talk about the letter everyday, smiling, makes me so happy. It makes me so happy that it also makes me sad. That maybe someday, if I confess my feelings to you that I was the one writing the letters, that you'd see me as a weird person, and break our friendship. I can't risk that. I love you so much that I'd rather not risk what we already have.

Then, when I heard that you knew who was writing the letters, I was so scared, that you'll no longer be friends with me.

But seeing you smiling, made me feel so relieved. I thought i'll finally have you for myself.

And then, I heard you say that she confessed to you.

I was shocked. I was so confused and jealous. I asked you about it and you told me it was Minju who "wrote" the letters. I was so angry at her. I knew she had a crush on you seeing the way she stares at you during classes but I didn't think that she would be that desperate to have you that she would claim the letters I wrote as hers.

I was on the verge of crying but I tried to hold it. I was used to acting and putting a mask. You would've already noticed that I like you if I didn't act.

I cant bring myself to say that I was the one writing the letters.

As time grew, you two were inseparable. You were always with me but you brought Minju with you. Hearing you talk lovey dovey things when I was the one who's supposed to be with you, I can't stand it.

I started distancing myself away from you. I still think you as my best friend but I just can't stand seeing you two together.

I can't stand seeing you two together but I was happy because you were happy.

I don't want to say that I was the one who wrote the letters.

You already said that you like Minju.

You were happy.

I didn't want to ruin that.

I know Minju will treat you right.

It's okay. At least I know someone's there for you.

05/21/14

"(y/n), why didn't you tell me?"

"Chaewon? You finished packing my stuff?"

"Yeah (y/n), I just need help getting these things down"

(y/n) came up to the 2nd floor to help Chaewon with the boxes full of her stuff. After that she needed to bid goodbye.

"Well, I guess we need to say goodbye. I will miss you so much Chaewon."

Chaewon just stood there quietly.

"Hey? Is something wrong?" Chaewon just stood there.

"Oh, I guess you really don't want me to move out. Don't worry! I'll call you later. We'll be far away for a long time, don't miss me too much!"

As (y/n) puts her stuff and goes in the truck Chaewon suddenly spoke

"Wait."

"What is it?"

Chaewon suddenly kissed (y/n). A sweet, but loving kiss. A kiss that lingers long.

"You should've said earlier that you were the one writing the letters, (y/n)" (y/n) stood there dumbfounded.

"I-I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about me. Minju's already with me. Please be safe there, I'll miss you."

"Bye"

As the truck drives, Chaewon can't help but tear up.

"I liked you too."

---

and that's that! i'm literally writing this while im in online class,so im sorry if this does not suffice you and i cant proofread this (its litrally math i hate this sm). anyways, drink lots of water, get enough sleep (which i cant do) and stay safe! vote plsplspls

200915