Chapter 1

Ariana POV

   "Honey!Wake up!You going to be late for school!"I heard my mum yell at me.I look at the clock which shown 7:00 a.m. Great I have 30 minute to get ready.

I went in the toilet to brush my teeth and took a quick bath.I went to the hair dryer and dry my hair then to the closet to pick out an outfit. I took out a red tank top and a blue skirt and pair it all up with a white sneaker.I put on a light makeup.I took my backpack and went down using the lift.Yup, my parents are very rich.We live in a mansion.So when i reach the first floor, I went out of the lift and went to the kitchen. I saw my brother,sister,mum and dad all sitting on the table and eating their breakfast.I have one older sister and two older brother but Carson the oldest one is in collage so he very often visit us.

"Finally! You came!What took you so long?"asked my brother ,Jason.

I just rolled my eyes at him. After breakfast, I went to my car.My car is basically just a red Lamborhgini.My brother,Jason have a Blue Lamborhgini while my sister,Daniella have a yellow Lamborhgini.I drove to school.Thank god I am old enough to have a driver lisence.When I reach school, I park my car and  went to the hall.My brother,sister and I are very popular.Whenever we were walking through the hall,  I like to see the faces of people espically the boys that are either looking at me or my sister.But normally at my sister cause she is the hotties girl in the school and I am basically the sweetest girl in the school.When I went to my group which is called "The Ari", I saw my most annoying enemy ever.Adam is the most annoying person in the entire world.He and his group "The M" are so irratating.Adam is the second bad boy in the entire school. Of course, my brother is the first bad boy.There are three bad boy in the school.The third bad boy is Dylan.

  "Hey cupcake"Adam said.How dare he called me cupcake.When did I become his cupcake."What did you call me? cupcake?And what do you want Adam?"I said with a harsh tone.

"Chill! Relax tiger!I am not going anywhere.Do you know where is your brother?" he ask me and give me a bad boy smirk.Oh how I hate it when he smirk.He can make any girl in the school to fall for him.But he cannot do that to me.Right when he said that, my brother walk towards us.

"Is someone looking for me?"asked my brother with a laugh.

They do their handshake.Yep My brother,Dylan and Adam are best friend.

"Dude where have u been?Is the thing on tonight?"asked Adam.

"I have been with my group duh!Hell yes!Of course it is on!"my brother said with excitement.

I was damn curious so I asked them.

"What is on?"I asked both of them.

"Today,Adam,Dylan and I are having a sleepover at our house!"My brother said.

A sleepover at our house? Great. I can't be in the same room with him for an hour.

"Why can't it be in your house Adam?"I asked hoping that he would change his mind.His parent are also rich but my parents are richer.

"No can do cupcake. It is your brother turn to have the sleepover at your house"Adam said.

"Fine!But today, I am also having a sleepover with the girls.If you guys disturb them, You guys are so dead."I said with a little of a harsh tone.

Then my group and I walk away.

—————————————

Hi guys!

I hope you enjoy the 1st chapter.This is actually my first time writing a book.So feel free to comment and likd it maybe.But please when you want to comment no negative stuff please.So on the next chapter, they will have a sleepover.How will their sleepover be.Will they all fight?

See you guys in the next chapter!Bye

Xoxo!