Chapter 4

Dylan POV

I was planning to ask help from Ariana.I can't lose her.Isabelle is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.I hope Ariana will help me.

"Bro...what are you looking at?", Adam asked.I think he have been noticing me since just now.Adam was trying to figure out who I was looking at by looking at the same direction as me.

"Dude!Are you looking at Isabelle?",he asked.I nodded my head in embarresment."You should totally talk to her!" he continued.

"I don't know.Look at me.Unlike you, I am just a football player.Not a Football captain.", I said.

"Believe in yourself Bro...", said Adam.
"Maybe I should!"I said.

Just after I said that.I saw Ariana walking towards me.She was looking at her phone.

Ariana POV

Where is my brother? I keep on texting him but he did not reply.

"Ariana!", I heard someone yell my name.I look at the direction the sound was coming from and saw Dylan waving at me and Adam smirking at me.
I walked towards them and said "Hello to you too Dylan and Adam.So why did you call me here?".

"I need your help!", Dylan said.

"What is it?",I asked with a curious face.

"I really like Isabelle but I dont know what to tell her..."Dylan explain.

"OMG!!! Am I hearing stuff???".
"I can help you!!Leave it all to me..." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Adam...can you help me please?"I asked.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

I am so sorry that I haven't publish any new chapter.I will try my best to publish new chapter once or twice every month.

Hope you have enjoy the book.

XOXO