Chapter 6

Ariana POV

After I walked away from Adam and Dylan, I went straight to History.On the way to history class, I was thinking about how to get Isabelle and Dylan together.Then this massive plan came across my head and I could not stop smilling.

After a while,I realised that I have reached the class.I sat at the table near my group.The best thing about my group is that we have the same class for every class.Well the perks of being the Mr and Mrs Carson daughter and son is that we get to have the same class as our group.

I was talking to my group about girls day out when suddenly the door flew open.All of us look at that person and I realised that it was Adam.I look at him and our eyes connected.I look away quickly and continued talking to my group.

Suddenly, I felt someone tapping on my shoulder.I turn around and see that its the Devil.

"Yes can I help you, Adam?"I said.

"Come on babe...I thought we are on a good condition?"he asked.

"First we are and second please don't call me babe,''I reply.

"I need to talk to you about something,"he said.

"Yes?What is it?"I asked out of curiousity.

"Ladies...can I borrow her for awhile?"Adam asked.

"Of course you can.Take as long as you like..."Isabelle said.

I look at her and give her a glare.She give me the 'sorry' look and I just sync 'its ok'.Adam grab my hand and pull me out of the class.

Adam POV

God...what the hell am I doing.Does it worth it?Whatever it worth the risk.I grab her hand and pull her our of the classroom.

When I reached outside, I let go of her hand and said"Ariana do you have a plan for Isabelle and Dylan?"I asked.She nodded while bitting her lips.Gosh...she looks so sexy...what the hell is wrong with me.Snap out of it Adam!

"I have but I need to know when we are going to do the plan?"she asked.

"How about today...Urmm during lunch??"I said.She just nod her head.She explain to me her plan and I just nodded my head.Then we went inside the class and the plan start.Well the actual plan starts later at lunch but the stuff needed to get ready is starting now.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,

I know that I havent upload any new chapter for so long is because I was busy with my exam.Well thank god that Exam week is over and I will make sure that there is at least two new chapter every month.Hope u like it.

XOXO