the box.

I awoke in a a rush. I found myself enclosed in a metal box surrounded by boxes and bags. The box whirred and shot upwards. Grabbing the side of the box i slowly pulled myself into a ball and cowered. About a minute later, the box came to a holt. Loud shouts of boys and sunlight seeped through the box which was being opened. I looked upwards to see about 60 boys staring back. I could hear whispers of boys saying "a girl?!" and other snarky comments. A blonde haired boy hopped into the box and grabbed my hand lifting me out of the box. "Day o-" he began.

I started to run to an opening in the walls. I could hear laughs and whistles. Before i could finally reached the wall a pair of arms snaked around my waist making me collapse to the floor. The same blonde haired boy sat on top of her. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU STUPID SHANK!" He yelled. The only thing I thought of was to kiss him. Our lips locked as I flipped him over, before taking my lips from his and walking away.  This time the boy stayed away. I heard whoops and cheers as i walked so i spun around and flipped them all off.

A boy quickly followed me into the forest. "The names Minho. Heard you caused quite the ruckus out here huh. Anyways shank- i mean greenie lets get you a room." he said. She followed him as he walked her into a hut. "this us the med hut but ill get the builders to arrange a proper room for you since your a girl and all. Tomorrow we will trail you for the slicers job, then we will try all the other jobs during the week before we decide your job. I have a council meeting to get to but i will catch you later." OI CHUCK" the small boy bounded forwards smiling widely.  Minho told him to continue the tour and introduce me to new people. Chuck rambled on about the glade for about an hour before we saw any other people. I met Ben, Winston and Harry. We were sat laughing before a boy came over and started to stare at me. More my body than me. "Hey princess those knockers of yours look mighty fine." He started to snake his arms around my waist as he whispered those words into my ear.  Before i told him to stop i felt him being thrown off of me. The blonde haired boy from earlier was pinning him to the floor. "HEY YOU STUPID CUNT. DONT TOUCH HER LIKE THAT SHES A HUMAN BEING." he began to punch his face. "GALLY HEY STOP!" the boy cried in pain. Gally spat in his face, took my hand and walked me to dinner.

I stood up following him. When i got to the tables i could feel eyes all over me. "HEY SHANKS LEAVE HER ALONE" a British accent boomed, " SHES A DUCKING PERSON STOP STARING YOU RATS. HEY YOU TOO NEWT QUIT STARING!" i looked to see a blonde boy smiling at her sheepishly. Smiling back i got some food from frypan before i was beckoned over my Minho at his table. "Hey greenie this is Alby and Thomas!". i smiled before answering. "My name, its Y/N." Thomas looked up shocked. "Y-Y/N, that was the name of my sister." i stared at him blankly. A tear fell down his cheek before he walked away sobbing. I kept on staring blankly. I had a brother? Why were we separated? I stood up and walked back to the med jacks before sitting on the floor lost in my thoughts.