Prologue - A Place to call Home

the albino opened his eyes staring at the ceiling. He stood up shaking his head as he tried recalling the strange dreams he was having the past few days.

He was in the middle of a garden. as a boy approaches him "I love you" the boy said as things go blurry and he can't recall the kids face. He shrugged it off knowing it has no connection to him at all. Shu then exited his room making his way to the bathroom. He splashed water at his face. staring at his reflection. "High school is starting. huh" he thought getting dressed.

"Mom. Im leaving" Shu said waving at his mother who was at the kitchen. "See you later have a safe trip" the lady smiled looking at his son exiting the door.

Shu went to walk around Tokyo. Exploring the empty streets early in the morning. After his father died and he finished 6th grade he left Beigoma and set off to live with his mother in Tokyo. Now currently shu is looking for a school to apply on. Usually the streets here are busy buzzing with excitement. he thought as he walked around the narrow roads of Shibuya. The sun was about to rise as he entered a cafe not to far from the mall. He was greeted by a worker showing him to a empty seat near the counter. She has black short hair and light green eyes and was wearing a white shirt tacked in black pants and an apron on top of it.

"May i take your order sir?" she asked with a small smile Taking out a notepad from her pocket. the albino stared at the menu before saying his order. "I'll just have a coffee" he said. since he wasn't all that hungry. She smiled giving him a nod as she left and talked to another customer before going back to the counter. Shu wasn't all that familiar with the place yet since it's big compared to Beigoma. But he was happy to be able to live with his mother again after so long.

Shu waited patiently as his order arrived. He was about to sip on the coffee when he heard a voice coming from behind him. "Shu!" Shu turned around meeting with a certain brunette. "Hey! Long time no see" She said sitting in front of the albino. making him think and recall her face. after a few minutes he yelled. "Ria..?!?"

the girl laughed giving him a smirk. "Got that right. It's me." she asked patting the boys shoulder.

Shu gave her a shock look and was about to bomb her with questions. "So how was the school you transferred to? are you still blading?"

"Well..." she stopped leaning on to the table. "It's good but.. not as fun when i was in Beigoma. And yeah im still blading" she answered calling a waitress turning to shu again. "So? now.. what are you doing in Tokyo? is Valt also here?"

Shu took a while to answer sipping on his coffee again. "On my reasoning i transferred because of family stuff. And for Valt....." He thought about his friend for a second before turning to her again. "I actually have no idea where he is. We hadn't had any contact for the last few months when i moved"

"What the heck bro!?!" she yelled making the albino yelped in surprise. Taking all the attention of the customers around them. "What do you mean?" Shu said in complete confusion as he turned to the girl staring at him while sipping her drink. "I mean.... Are you guys even friends. You talk like he was just a stranger you met in an abandoned park" she said not even breaking her stare from the confused boy. "What's with that example?! And we are friends!!" the red eyed said groaning checking his phone acting like no one was around. Making the brunette pout "Come on Shu!! don't be too stingy! im just kidding!" she said shaking the boy. While they talk for a while making their conversation last for minutes.

After a while Shu stood up looking at his watch. He then hurriedly out the door. "Hey! Wha..!" the girl in front of him yelled as he looked at her. "Sorry Ria! Pay for me!" the albino said rushing out the door leaving the brunette with a blank face. But payed anyway storming out of the cafe. "I'll get that albino and tackle him to the ground when i see him again" she muttered stomping her feet in every step. "But well..." she thought giving out a little smile. "Some things never change"

Meanwhile with shu he was sprinting while taking out a sheet of paper his mother gave him containing all of the schools in Tokyo. He stopped eyeing the paper scrolling down to search for a school then started to walk again visiting all of the schools that are close by in the list. But after a while on searching he still hasn't decided. After stopping infront of a certain school. He stared at the huge gates seeing buildings inside of it but not actually that much visible since the gates are big. He looked at a sign indicating the schools name. "Saki...?" But without taking any thought into it he entered seeing an opened door. He stared at the place with his eyes glittering in amusement as he saw the campus. It was so big and everything is well maintained and clean. Shu stopped at a building with glass walls as he peaked inside seeing many facilities and training equipment. "Wow...this place is amazing" he muttered turning away before he barged in and tries all of the stuff himself.

He explored every building he could see that is unlocked hoping he wouldn't get caught because of the place being closed. But he couldn't help but wonder why he hasn't heard of this place before. Seeing that its just way too amazing to exist. Well he shrugged it of looking at the paper in his hand trying to check the address of the school or if it's still open maybe he could enroll. After a while he sat down at a near by bench in the school gym staring blankly at the place. "Saki High..? It seems familiar..." He thought closing his eyes.

"Shu..." He heard a voice calling him as he stirred a little. "Hey!! Shu! Wake up!!!" The Brunette called shaking the albino a little making him hum facing away to the other side. After a while on complaining shu finally got up opening his eyes staring at an angry brown haired girl crossing her arms to her chest. "What do you want Ria..?" the spryzen blader asked rubbing his eyes. "Excuse me? Where do you think you are?" she asked making shu look around the place as it struck him. he fell asleep in an unknown school he snuck into. "Uhh..." Shu said sweating like crazy trying to form an excuse to why he's there in the first place. "Anyway.... Let me ask you why you're in my school when you don't have a key?" She asked raising a brow at the flustered boy who was twitching like crazy."Well i was walking around the neighborhood when i saw the school and saw an opened door and make myself in" was what the red eyed thought of saying when he thought he can't actually say that he snuck in on purpose just to look around. "Well whatever" she said sitting down beside Shu not actually caring what happened since it's her fault for leaving the door open.

"By the way.." she said putting her hands above her head while crossing her legs. "You said you were looking for a school to go to. right?"

Shu nodded knowing where this is going. "Why not go to this school?" she asked looking at the white haired. "Really?" shu asked hopefully he can end his search. "Yep. Since it seems you're already comfortable here. Not to mention you slept peacefully at the gym in your first day looking around" she replied giving a smirk making Shu blush a little scowling as she laughed. They both got up making there way to the gate. leaving Ria to lock the door. "So you were the one who left it open!" Shu said making the other yelp. "Yep. I was taking some books that i left in the locker last school year. But forgotten to lock it afterwards" she said scratching the back of her head. "But that wasn't as embarrassing than to fall asleep in a random school" she said winking making shu to get flustered again."I-Well im sorry! It was peaceful and quiet so i can't help it"

"Yeah Yeah i know mister genius" she said with a mocking tone as they walked down the park back to shu's apartment. They talked for the whole afternoon. Telling them the school incidents that happened to them last year. While Shu told her everything that happened during the tournaments and about Valt and their other friends.

"Wow. Shu this is fun" She said stopping outside of the apartment. "Let's try hanging out again sometime"

"Sure. besides im going to your school remember" shu said waving at her. "Right" Ria said waving back while going back to the street. Shu then closed the door behind him greeting his mom im home while heading up to his room. Shu then closed the door behind him as he went to sleep.

Okay finally done with the first chapter👌

I added some of my Oc's but don't worry the story is circulating Shu and Lui of course and don't think about them too much just enjoy reading