Things I can't replace

"Hey!" the white tyrant called not breaking his stare from the red eyed who was frozen.

"Well well. Happy to see me?" he said giving a smirk glaring at the albino. Making shu snapped out of it as he gladly glared back "In your dreams Shirasagi". This continued for minutes before lui rushed to shu throwing a punch making the other twitch but still catched the hand before it hit his face. Lui eyed the scar on shu's eye "wow it's still there" he said while shu gritted his teeth backing away as the scar turned red.

"Well that's a greeting" the flame haired male eyed a paper on the albino's pocket. making him turn away giving another smirk. and started walking away.

Shu didn't bothered turning back. Silence filled the air then shu's phone rang making him startled and dropped it. He make out a sigh as Lui disappeared taking his phone and answering the call. "Hello?"

"Shu where are you?" he heard his mother called as a smile tucked his lips once again. "Im heading home. just went out for a bit" the boy said walking to the apartment. "Well hurry up. your friends are here" she said handing Valt the phone. "SHUUUUUU!!!" he heard Valt yelling making the others complain from his loudness as Ria took the phone. "Hey you idiot!! where the heck are you? we were worried!!" shu flinched making out a dry laugh. "Chill there... Im outside right now". While the others rushed out spotting the albino waving at them from the street.

They soon got inside then shu changed into his pajamas. On the way to his room he turned to his mother who was smiling happily. Shu then hugged her as she gladly returned it. "Mom.." the boy talked while they both pulled away. "Where were you?"
He asked making the lady hug him again. "I was at the hospital" she said as the albino stared at her with worried eyes. "Why? Are you sick? did you over work yourself? Is it because of me? am i a bother to you?.. Mom... i don't know what I'll do if you died t-" he was cut off by the embrace of his mother. As tears started to fall from his eyes. Just the thought of his mom leaving him was enough to make him cry. "Don't say that Shu." she said not letting go. "I won't leave you and i won't die" the lady kissed his son's cheek. while shu was trying to stop his tears but can't and broke down. "I love you mom"

"Love you too Shu"

After few minutes they pulled away then shu went to his room. He was then greeted by his friends who had worried faces. "You okay shu?" Daigo asked. Knowing his friend was crying by his eyes. Valt then jumped to him embracing him tightly burying his face to Shu's stomach. Wakiya then talked "Don't worry about it she'll be fine" making shu stare at him with an are you eavesdropping on me? look. Then wakiya turned away as Ria talked answering his questions with a yes before hugging the boy with the bluenette still not letting go. The next thing he knew was they were in a big group hug but non of them pulled away before shu calmed down and they sat down on a circle.

"Okay!" the brunette said clearing her throat before standing up and asked for a game to play. Valt then jumped and said "Truth or Dare" making the others looked at each other giving an im not sure look. Then Ria spoke again " Come on guys!!" She said. "Fine" they all said together. After a few rounds shu gasped. They all looked at him while the albino checked the calendar. Asking them of what day is the start of school. "13th April" the others said making the albino more flustered. "But it's 12 today right?" he asked. "Yep" Ria said. "So?"

"It's tomorrow!!" the boy said scratching his head. "So why are you all so calm about this?"

They looked at each other then turning to him again. Each of them answered saying they already bought everything they needed except him. Shu then signaled everyone to sleep making the others complain. "Fine!" Valt and Honcho said but saying they have to continue in a different day. But slept anyway.

Soon enough they were already sleeping soundly except for a certain albino who's eyes was still wide awake. He thought about Lui who was smirking at him "he must be up to something" the boy muttered looking at his sleeping friends. "Well whatever" he sighed going to sleep
----

"Shu"

"Hey Shu"

"What?" the albino said rubbing his eyes as a kid took his wrist while they walk around a park. "Shu. wanna come with me?"

"Where?"

"you know.. somewhere far away"

"Was what he said. But im not sure what he meant by that."

----
Shu woke up still feeling dizzy from the dreams he was getting the past few days as he looked at the clock on the wall on the right side of his bed.
He stand up almost kicking Valt but he stopped looking at his friends who are still asleep on the floor. He then make his way to the bathroom carefully not to accidentally kick or trip on them. He put on his uniform who are hanging on the back of the door because his mom washed it yesterday before waking up the others. "Hey!!" he yelled but non of them seem to hear him. "Hey!!! Guys seriously wake up!!" he tried again but this time Daigo was the one who woke up first while wakiya followed him still rubbing his eyes. Honcho yawned while Valt was screaming about eating beybread or something. Ria then spoke saying about eating Pizza. Then Honcho yelled at them to wake up.

Shu exited the room letting the others get ready while he help his mother make breakfast in the kitchen. Soon everyone got out of the room dressed in their uniforms. Some sat on the table while the others sat on the couch eating their breakfast. Valt and honcho was fighting over a piece of hotdog while Wakiya yelling at them to share. Daigo eating quietly in a corner as shu joined him talking about something. Ria opening the tv scrolling through the channels with a piece of toast on her mouth. Its the opening ceremony so they all head out after eating breakfast. "Stay safe kids" Shu's mom said waving at them as they left the apartment. "Good bye Ms. Kurenai!" Valt said waving back at her. "Thank you for letting us stay!"

She smiled at the kids before going back inside the house. "y'know shu. i like Your mom. she's kind" Rantaro said as valt talked. "I know right! she's amazing when Mr. Kurenai was still here. Shu and his parents mostly come to the bakery to hang out" the bluenette jumped at shu who was deep in thought. They all stared at him when Ria snapped her fingers infront of shu. "Earth to Shu Kurenai" she said as shu jumped back. "What?" he asked. "If you're not feeling well. Go home!" she added pointing back to the apartment just a few blocks away.

"Im fine jeez" the albino said pouting while the others snickered. The walk wasn't so long when the reached the gate. They parted their ways saying they'll meet again after the ceremony. Ria went to look for Naomi and her other friends. While Valt and Rantaro went to explore the place with Daigo and Wakiya. Shu wandered around sitting on a bench at the campus as he started to get nervous when he saw other students walking around. "I wasn't so nervous when i was exploring the school" he thought then he saw a male walking to him with a smile. Shu greeted Gou who was happy to see a friend after a long time.

"How are you Shu?" the tall male asked sitting beside him. "Doing fine. What about you and the other Rideout members?"

Gou smiled saying they were fine. Shu then asked him what he was doing here. It seems they transferred there after leaving Rideout last year. "Oh okay. Me and the beyclub are also here" Shu said happily knowing he has another friend then it dawned to him. "Wait..!?" the albino yelled as gou made a confused expression. "What?" the taller asked as shu continued. "If you're here and the rest of the rideout.... Then that means.."

"Yep" Gou nodded knowing exactly what the younger was thinking. "Lui is also here" Gou said making Shu think back on what happened yesterday. "Okay. Goodbye my peaceful high school life" the albino said as Gou chuckled hitting the other boys shoulder slightly. "Don't worry to much about it. You'll get along somehow". Shu sighed knowing he can't do anything about it.

Bro this sucks

Im out