Give you my forgiveness

Gou Shinki and Katana soon approached them. "Lui you were so good!!!" Shinki said pouting as Lui smirks. "Yeah i have to agree with him. I wasn't even be able to move a muscle while he suddenly winked at me" Katana said with an angry expression. "Then you shouldn't be so obvious fidgeting so much" the dragon blader complained while Gou turned to Shu "Well whatever!" Shu said getting in-between their fight "now about the prize" he said while the other boys stared at the girls who were sweating. "Uhh..about what?" they questioned not making eye contact while the guys didn't break their stares.

"Fine" they accepted defeat when they heard the bell ring meaning it's lunch and they all went to the cafeteria. Ria collected all the girls money while Natsuki and some other girls went with them to buy the food. the whole class sat down a large table. Some of the boys turned to Shu and Lui who were right in the middle. "You guys were so cool!" one of them said. "Yeah we even get to have free lunch" then  another spoke. Lui growled saying it's no big deal now get out of his sight some boys put there hands up in defense saying chill bro. While Shu was quiet Gou patted his shoulders slightly knowing shu was nervous. But he just nods at the other male. Soon enough after a little chatting Ria and the other girls came back with sandwiches and juices in there hands. They put it down the table while everyone took a share.

"Whew that's heavy" a girl said flopping down the bench while she sat with the others who were facing the boys in the opposite side of the table. "Ikr" Natsuki said sipping on her drink. "Now we're even" Ria said while the boys muttered yeah yeah turning to their food. After a while on eating everyone finished and said their good byes before the class splits up and look for their friends. Shu and the Rideout was looking for the beyclub but had no idea where they are. But Shu had a place in mind he walked to the other direction while Lui walked behind him. "He must have the same idea" Shu thought as the others followed them. They reached the beyroom and yup they were in there. Shu got in and saw Valt and Honcho battling while Wakiya and Daigo was in the sides watching with Naomi and Saya. Daigo was the first one to see them. He waved at Shu who nodded entering the room this took Wakiya's attention making him look at the albino who was with the rideout and Ria. "Sup guys can i play too" Katana said approaching Valt and Honcho who finished their battle. Valt turned to them then smiled. "Sure" he said. "Anyway..." Ria said making the others turn to her as she inspects the place. "Is this place clean when we went here yesterday? cause i know it's dustier but now..." she made a confused look. "Yeah" Gou said looking at shu who is chuckling. "Hehe i cleaned it this morning" he said while the others looked at him with wide eyes. "Really?!" Wakiya said. "Now thats Shu for you!!" Valt yelled jumping. "i know that pretty well.." Lui muttered Then Shinki looked at him with a confused look. " Did you say anything lui?" he asked making Lui look away with his hands on his mouth "Did i say that out loud" he thought shooking it off and made his usual cold face answering non of your business making the other mumbling a sorry "But i know you said something" Shinki thought smirking a little. "Ah!" they heard Shu gasping then searching his pocket. He then walked to Lui with a blank face. He handed him the keys "I almost forgot to return it" he said saying he will return the clothes tomorrow. Everyone looked at them intensively giving them an what's that about? look. "Non of your business!!" Lui yelled grabbing his bags leaving. "Hey Lui!!! come back here!!" Gou said following him. Then the others turned to Shu who was also packing his stuff. "Explanation" they all said together except the albino who just gave a small smile heading to the door. "Like he said" the boy said closing the door then he heard his friends saying no fair making him chuckle a little heading to class.

The day ended fast. Shu headed straight home since it's his turn cooking dinner tonight. He went to the kitchen looking for ingredients he can use to make something. His mom told him that she would be on a business trip with some coworkers so he doesn't bother making anything to fancy or delicious so he just boiled some hot water and took out some (instant) noodles. It doesn't took long so he grabbed a bowl and start eating. After a while he washed the plates and took a bath. He put on his clothes before heading down again to the living room.

Shu plopped down on the couch turning on the TV while scrolling through the channels. He later then switched it off not finding anything interesting. He was about to head to sleep when his phone started ringing. He stared at it for a while before answering "who could that be its ten- thirty pm?" He thought while he heard a voice in the other side. "Meet me at the school main entrance at six o'clock in the morning and don't you dare be late!!!" He heard a voice yell ending the call while the albino sat there frozen.

"I know that's Lui.... No doubt" he thought nodding at his statement. "Huh?!?!??" he yelled thinking about what he just thought. "What does Lui Shirasagi want with me?!?"

"And how did he get my number?!?"

"Is he still mad at me?...for what exactly?" He tilted his head recalling if he ever did something. "Maybe that i forced him to play the game?"

"But i didn't actually force him... did I?"

".. or Is it about the uniform?!" he asked himself panicking. "Oh yeah! the uniform!!" he  rushed to his room grabbing it and headed straight to the laundry. After a while he finished cleaning it and headed to his room "Finally im done and i can get some sleep. I'll just worry about this tomorrow" he said to himself drifting to sleep.

In the morning Shu's alarm went on while the albino stirred still wanting to sleep. Then he suddenly opened his eyes staring at the clock it saids it's 5:31 am. "Oh shit!" he got up hurriedly putting on his uniform while he remembered Lui"s phone call last night. "He's killing me in class if i didn't go" he muttered skipping breakfast locking the door behind him. The albino ran for a few minutes reaching the school exactly at six o'clock. He saw Lui who was already there glaring at him in the school entrance. "I've done it. good bye cruel world" Shu thought saying his goodbyes as Lui looked at him with an indifferent look.

"Follow me" the white tyrant said making shu question but followed him. After a while on walking without either of them saying a word. They reach a Sakura park as Shu's eyes glittered seeing the petals fall. "I wanna talk to you about something" Lui said seriously while Shu turned to him nodding. "Sure. about what?"

"It's just that... Im sorry" Lui said but mumbled the last part as the albino lift his hand to his ear. "Sorry i didn't get the last part" he said. "Im sorry okay!!" the other yelled. Shu stayed quiet as the wind started to get stronger. "Sorry....about the scar. I wasn't meant to do it. It's just an accident"

"I know you won't forgive me for the ways i treated you the last few years..." he said gritting his teeth a little but it wasn't hate instead it's a mix of pain and regret. Shu looked at the boy who lowered his head. Its true Lui regretted everything but he just can't find the right way to apologize. "I just wanna say that so you can hit me if you want and I'll get out of your sight after thi-"

"I Forgive you!!" Shu said cutting him off Lui looked up meeting his crimson orbs. "You don't have to sympathize me-"

"No! It's not sympathy!! It's simple i wanna be your friend have a problem with that?!?" the other yelled. While Lui stared at him with wide eyes. "Just like that?" he asked confused. "Your not mad at me?"

"Obviously im mad you dummy!!" Shu shouted but gave a soft smile holding the other's hand. "But.... Everyone deserves a second chance so..." he sighed cooling himself down then turning away. "what the heck shu why did you forgive him so easily?!?" the albino asked himself. "But my mouth moved all by itself!! i didn't put any thought into it and spattered all the words i think of right at the moment" he answered his own question getting all flustered again. "Okay that's enough. it's done so you can't do anything about it" he muttered while Lui patted his shoulder "Uhh?"

"Are you okay?" Lui asked who gave shu a concerning look while the other turned back to him making the other flustered. "My name is Shu Kurenai and i wanna be your friend" the albino said stretching his hands to Lui. "Uhh...?" the white tyrant said before he thinks of something to say and shook the hand "Lui Shirosagi and I'll be happy to uhh?... be your friend?" he said as Shu snickered a little.

"What's so funny?!" Lui said snapping out of this friendly atmosphere. "Wow this place got cold didn't it?" Shu said dodging the question. "Ohh yeah! school is about to start.. and here!" he said running back to gates while throwing a bag at the violet eyed blader containing the uniform he promised to return. "Hey!! don't ignore me!!" Lui yelled chasing after the albino.

Hahaha!! the drama begins!!
XD

hope you like the chapter sorry for grammar mistakes or spelling since lazy to reread

Author out