Kept Memories

Gou then said that he's heading to the cafeteria to look for the rest of the Rideout while shu decided to tag along.
When they got there shu hung his mouth open while Gou stared at the scenery with wide eyes. They were met with the beyclub glaring as they ate with the Rideout. Honcho and Valt was having a staring contest with Shinki and Kyo while Katana was stepping at the bench clasping his hands together with Ria who was pushing each others hands the opposite direction from where they were facing. Daigo not minding anything at all. Wakiya complaining saying they should just sit down and let him eat his food quietly with two girls staring blankly. "This is chaos" Shu said heading for the counter buying bread. Gou sighed eyeing the albino who was ignoring everyone while sitting on an empty table far away from them as he turned back to the others who hasn't noticed them.

"Okay! People mind explaining the situation here?"

"Oh Gou" Shinki said giving one last glare at Rantaro who was munching his food like a squirrel. Then Valt talked" Hey Gou and Shu" the boy said waiving at the albino who was sitting on a far away table. Shu approached them while Daigo explained the whole situation. "So we got here and met with the Rideout. Then suddenly Ria declared that the table here is ours then Katana said they got here first so he's taking the table"

"And things got crazy" Wakiya added.

"I can see that" the taller male said looking at the Ria and Katana who is sweating all over still pushing each other. "I told you pinhead this is ours" Katana yelled putting more pressure. "As if sword face im taking this" the brunette shot back doing the same thing. Shu then got in between them banging their heads together. the two yelped in pain holding their heads as they turned to an albino who crossed his arms spreading dark red aura around him. "Shoot! Shu is mad" Valt muttered to Rantaro but loud enough for the others to hear. Then snapped "Just share the fuckin table!!"

"Now apologize and be good!!"
Everyone turned quiet as the two muttered a sorry sitting down in their seat. "Thank you!" Shu said sitting down taking a bite on his bread. Everyone stared at him. "Wow.." Daigo said. "Shu's good"

"Actually I'll call it scary" Gou said agreeing with the black haired male beside him. "Anyway.." shu said turning to the beyclub as the others tensed. "Have you guys introduced yourselves to the Rideout?"

"Not actually but i know them" Ria said turning to the three on the opposite side of the table. "Since i haven't joined any tournaments the last few years so i guess you haven't heard about me"

"But let me tell you! she's good" Valt said as shu joined in. "Yeah her bladings also amazing we always go one on one"

After shu said that it cought everyone's attention. No one can go one on one with the Beyblade Prodigy. "Well that was a long time ago more like two years ago so shu must have improved a lot then" She said rubbing her head slightly. "Well that doesn't change the fact you beat shu" the bluenette said As Gou asked. "Is Ria actually your real name? or a nickname"

"Oh it's a nickname used by my friends when i was still back in Beigoma. But my full name is Reika Ogawa" She said. "But you can still call me Ria"

"Oh don't worry i prefer to call you pinhead" Katana blurted out as Shinki snickered. "Excuse me. Im not as stupid as you" Ria crossed her arms smirking. making Katana lose it and started cursing.

"By the way" Valt said turning all their attention to him. " who is the other girl next to Naomi?" the boy pointed at the direction where two girls are standing.

"And that's another friend of mine Her name is Saya Kiyoko" Ria said.

She has dark brow hair and piercing purple eyes. she seem to be the dark and serious type they thought as their stares wandered to a certain black hair. Daigo turned to them muttering a what as they turned back to the girl.
Saya then went to Valt pinching his cheeks a little. "You look cute" she said as Valt smiled. "Thanks"