Trouble

"WHAT?!?" they all yelled making the brown haired male cover his ears. "Are you insane?!? We're guys!!" Shinki said hitting Katana in the head making the other male yelped in pain. "What he said!!" Shu joined in.

"How ridiculous. Im not joining in on this" Lui said trying to walk away but Gou caught his arm. "Oh no you don't" the taller said. "You are gonna come with us and join our suffering" Shu helped Gou making Lui sit down and make sure he doesn't escape. "Gou let me go now!!!"

"And you!" Lui turned to shu who was holding him down. "Let go of me this instance or else things will get ugly!!"

"Let's see you try you coward leaving us to take care of this mess" the albino replied. "But im not the one who agreed to do this!!" Lui yelled turning to Katana strangling him down. Soon enough the whole classroom was in chaos.

After a while on complaining everyone calmed down after they gave Katana a piece of their mind. "Wow you guys are so mean to me" Katana sniffles dramatically grabbing a handkerchief out of nowhere. "Now what?" Gou asked.

"Nothing we could do about it" a boy next to Katana said. "Let's just split people up into groups"

"But why not just clear this up with the girls and say that we can't do it due to the lack of supplies or something" Shu asked just maybe they have a little hope of getting out of this mess. "Good idea!!" Shinki jumped up about to exit the classroom while Katana stood up grabbing his shoulder.

"Sorry guys. yell at me all you want but we can't back down now my dignity is at stake"

"Why yo-" Shinki was about to go for another punch but Gou had it and forced everyone to shut up already.

Katana started announcing the teams and whoever is going to cook or be the maids. "Shu and Gou are the ones who's gonna manage the kitchen, while me, Hirota and Mikio will wash the dishes and the others left will be the mai-"

"Wait a minute!" Shinki yelled at his ear. "Are you saying that you guys are all in the kitchen, while we are going around embarrassing ourselves in front of the whole school" the green haired stated crossing his arms as the others nodded behind him.

"What can we do? it's not like we can all be in the kitchen, then who the heck is serving the customers" Katana claims putting his hands on his waist.
"Then what about Shu! he's the most girly one here!" Shinki raised a brow pointing at a confused albino.

"Hey am not!" Shu sneered crossing his arms. "Besides he and Gou are the only ones who knew how to cook"

the other stopped knowing that he has a point. "But still we're not going down without a fight!" Shinki shouted again as Lui made his way in front of everyone. "How about a bey battle?" He asked looking straight at the albino with a smirk as the other gladly smirked back. "Why not?"

Katana gave them all a puzzled look, trying to make his brain catch up to the discussion. "If i win! We exchange places but when you win all's good" the tyrant explained bringing out his hand as Shu hesitated a little but shook it anyway. "It's On" the albino said as Lui nodded making some of their classmates cheer while half make a disapproving expression.

"Wait a minute!" Katana finally said. "I thought we already agreed to everything?" He half yelled as Shinki stick out his tongue. "As if mister"

"But still a bey battle is a little over the top right?" The brown haired gave a dry laugh not that happy about the outcome of the battle. Which was also lingering in everyone's minds. "But Shu don't you think that Gou would be a lot more better representative for our group" he asked as Shu was about to say something but Lui interrupted. "Why? Are you underestimating him?" The purple eyed asked with a hint of irritation. While Katana just put his hands up trying not to add more fire to the fuse. "But it's true that Gou would stand a better chance" another boy pointed out as some nodded.