Husband Not By Choice - II

Shehnaaz open her eyes and found sidharth staring her worriedly holding her hand tightly in his...

Sidharth notice that she open her eyes he kiss her forehead making her feel butterflies in her stomach....

S - tu thk hai na ab...

Sh - hmmm...

S - shehnaaz mujhe pata, hai yeh sab tere liye new hai or jab humare shaadi hui tb mujhe bhi samjh nahi thi or tujhe to kuch pata bhi nahi tha par vo teri dadi ki akhri ichcha thi... Mei tujhe force nhi karunga tujhe agar mei acha nahi lgta to u can reject me but please apni health ke sath compromise mat kr... Said with lots of difficulty as he can't see her in this state and also living without her is very painful for him...

Shehnaaz is just lying down on bed hearing his words but didn't react..

S - shehnaaz yaar we are friends na to tu at least pehle ki tarah to reh hi sakti hai na mere sath...

But again didn't get ant response..

Sidharth felt hurt because of her indifferent behaviour so he just kiss her hand which he is holding from so long and left the room...

Shehnaaz parents come to him as soon as he come out...

Sh dad - kya hua sidharth puttar thk hai na shehnaaz ab... Asked anxiously

S - haan ab thk hai papaji bas exhaustion or stress ki vajhse vo faint ho gyi thi... Ab aap log mil sakte hai..

Everyone went towards shehnaaz room except sidharth, he went to his room and lock himself in it...

On the other side,

Shehnaaz is feeling new feelings looking at sidharth eyes when she found him staring herself after opening the eyes... She can clearly see the love and care in his eyes for herself...

When he kiss her forehead she found herself flutter... She hear his words but didn't react as this all are very new to her and also till now they are friends now in a second he became her husband is really new to her...

She is in her thoughts when she feel a kiss on her hand when she look towards him.. He already left her room and she don't stop him as she too feeling so many thinks in her heart which make her feel flutter....

She then saw her full family around her asking her about her health but only sidharth is not there which didn't go well with her...

Suddenly mansi di  come hurriedly come inside the room which went outside for getting water with worried expressions...

S mom - kya hua mansi ese kyu bhagti hui ayi or pani kaha hai...

Mansi - mummy vo sidharth  vo  vo...

S dad - kya sidharth kuch bolegi bhi kya hua... Asked anxiously...

Mansi look towards shehnaaz last time and then towards her dad before speaking..

Mansi - aap log bahar chaliye or khud dekh lijiye...

Everyone anxiously went out in common living room...

And shehnaaz too try to get up from bed but mukti di stop her and left her room after making shehnaaz rest on bed again...

On the other side,

Everyone come outside found sidharth with his luggage..

S dad - sidharth yeah sab kya hai kahan ja raha hai...

S - papa vo meri internship hai na to delhi ja raha hu... Said looking downwards..

S mom - beta par vo to 1 week baad thi na...