XXVII - 27

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Sidharth going out of dean's cabin... When dean saw him going...

Dean - dr. Sidharth.. Where are you going... Asked instantly... As he saw, them going away...

Sidharth stop in his track and look towards dean..

S - sir... I think we should... Don't we... Said nonchalantly... Making shehnaaz look towards him with guilt filled eyes... As she knew she is mad at her about paran...

Dean - no dr. Sidharth you had to be with me as till now... there are more culprits to get there punishment and as they are your and yours wife culprit so you both should be there.... Said regretfully... As he knew one of them is his own daughter...

S - but she is your daughter... Asked intentionally to get what he is thinking...

Dean - she is... But here i am the dean of many students and all over that you treat my only brother when he is in so much critical condition... So it is my duty too... Said calmly and start going towards his cabin with sidharth and shehnaaz...

After sometime in Dean's cabin...

Mihira is standing num... She lost her everything... She lost her love and too top of that her father is now literally dissappointed from her.... He even didn't give her a glance since they come from campus ground... Which make her a real looser... She lost her balance and sit on the near by chair...

Dean - ok... So as paran got the punishment he deserves but still there are more bunch of culprits which need to be punished as they did really worst to a innocent girl... Said after getting in cabin and sit on his chair while shehnaaz and sidharth sit on couch....

Shreya - sir we did nothing... Mihira is one who always blackmail us saying you are dean of this college and she had power to make us fail.. If we didn't listen her... Said in scared tone... As she don't want to be punished...

Hearing her shehnaaz shake her head in disbelief... As how can someone change their colours in a jilt and put all the blame on other person... Then she look towards mihira and feel pity on her...

Dean - really... Mihira is she is right... Asked mihira... Who is no longer able to answer anything... So she stay mum...

Getting no response from her... Dean just shake his in disbelief...

Dean - i am really disappointed mihira... At least i expected that if you did something then i taught you to admit it... But alas you never get what i taught you... Said in remorseful voice...

Shreya - sir i am sorry... Now i will never support her or anyone in bullying others... Sorry shehnaaz... Please sir one last chance... Said in fear of getting punishment...

Dean - i am no one here to forgive anyone... You both are shehnaaz's culprit so it is her call to forgive you or not... Said in monotonous tone...

Shehnaaz - sir i have nothing for both shreya and mihira... And sir jisko babaji ne khud saja dedi ho usko hum kya saja denge.... said looking at mihira... And her condition is saying this all... She lost her pride, her father's trust, her love... Now what punishment should other give her...

But all the time sidharth is just thinking about only one think that why she don't tell him about paran... And choose to tolerate his shit... He is literally making scenarios in his mind to give himself a reason but all the time end up getting angry by one more notch then before...