Chapter - 46

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz come out of the washroom and sit on her bed... She yet again things about her life... How her very first career break get lost from her hands without her any mistakes.... She is happy with her family but still the pain of that downfall effects her to no end... She is lost in her thoughts... Thinking about all the plans is had for her first ever break...

Suddenly her phone starts ringing making her come out of her thoughts... She turn towards the side table and take her mobile phone and it had shown unknown number making her frown as who is calling her at this hour of day..... She just take it, shrugging all her thoughts.....

Hello.. Is i am speaking to shehnaaz ma'am..? Come a voice from the other side of the call... Making shehnaaz a little confused...

Sh - yes... I am shehnaaz... Reply instantly in a professional tone as she get same from him...

Ma'am i just send you a email about, your updated contract of the music video you were offered earlier... Can you please look after it and give your verdict as well as i have to talk with director for about that changes too.... That's why i called you at this hour.... Said in a little calm voice as the first hesitation and professionalism is subsiding eventually...

Hearing him she is bluffed... She is num too as the pain and remorse she is feeling just a little bit time before, is suddenly comes to ends that's too so quickly... She is so much happy but the numbness of the situation makes her feel strangled on her own place....

Ma'am did you hear that.... Are you there... Come a voice again making her come out of her state...

Sh - hmm.. Pr.. Vo pr mujhe call aya tha cancellation ka... Said in a stammering voice as the still shock is residing in her...

Yes yes.. That was i sudden move and we are apologising you for that.. But there are still some points in contract you have to follow and is beneficial for your career as well.. So just read the contract carefully and keep me updated... And i hope... I am serving you my best and our contract can also make and i can be your manger for futher too... Said smilingly... As he is instructed by sidharth to ask her the same... As he himself appointed him for her but don't want her to know that... He want her to get independent but his caring side always come up and he did the needful before hand for her... As he always want everything best for her...

Sh - are.... Haan haan bilkul... Mei baas abhi email check krti hu or aap mujhe apka contract bhejo mei dono hi siddharth ko dikhati hu... Fir apko bta dungi... Said happily... As she is seriously happy now... After this amazing news...

Thank you ma'am... Said happily too...

Sh - nhi ab ma'am nhi shehnaaz bolo... Bohot professional feel hoti hai ma'am or nam se apna apna... Ab to aap manger haan mere... Kyu mr. Kushal.... Said cutely... Making kushal chuckle at her cuteness...

Kush - yes yes shehnaaz ji... Said smilingly...

Sh - thk fir bhejo mennu... Rekhti haan mei... Saying so she cut the call happily... And get up from the bed and run out of the room as the speed of bullet train...

.
.
Whereas on the other side....

Sidharth is on the terrace roaming here and there soaking the peacefulness of the environment... When suddenly feel the push from backward with two pair of hands come hugging him tightly.... Making him stumble a little but he composed himself early from the push... And hold both the hands tightly on his chest feeling the warmth which is only thing missing in this peaceful environment... And now making it more than perfect for him...

Sh - hyeee.... Ni siddharth... Tenu pata kya hu abhi.... Said excitedly... Making sidharth smile instantly.... He may knowing the reason but will never gonna tell her that as he want her to get all the happiness even by the this too....

S - nhi pata... Jaldi bta yaar... Ki mere baby itni khush kyu hai... Ask excitedly as to boost the level she already had....

Sh - hyee to sunto.... Saying so she broke the back hug and come in front of him....

S - hmm.. To boliye jaldi se... Said smilingly... Making shehnaaz smile to the fullest...

Sh - pata... Kushal ka call tha... Vo jisko abhi iss music video ke liye mange krne bola tha... Usne bola director man gya hai mere video ke liye or contract papers bheje hai or usne bhi mere permanent managing ka.... Hyeee pata mei kini khush hu... Said happily with happiness glittering her eyes too... Making sidharth smile too... He seriously feels relaxed after seeing her this much Happy...

S - ohhh party ab to.... Saying so he took her in a big bear hug making her snuggle completely in his warmth...

Sh - tujhe pata mei bhagi bhagi ayi tujhe dhundti yaha tk... Tu room mei kyu ni tha... Said in his chest while snuggling more in him... Making sidharth smile at her words...

S - yaar a hi raha tha but... Fir achanak hospital se call a gya... Said while resting his chin on her head... Sidharth always things that the cherry on there beautiful cake like life is there beautiful and peaceful height difference... Which always make there hugs more than a mere hug to them...

Sh - hmm... Chal fir chalte hai abhi room mei... Tu ek baar contract check krle fir hum dekhte hai... Thk... Saying so she broke the hug and look towards him for the answer...

S - chlo... Saying so he start walking with her being beside him with holding his arm...

.
.

How's the update.?

.
.

Favourite scene..?

.
.

Should i complete this story with this happy note as i don't had any new twist for them

Or you want anything more to it... Give me your suggestions in comments or in dm... I will think for them....

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️