Husband Not By Choice - X

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

This is new update.. Enjoy it and vote and comment jarur krna ok... And follow me too...

Let's start now,

Next day sidharth went for registry of flat and shehnaaz is in hotel looking for her college and acting course...

After completing his work sidharth come back all exhausted...

He knock the door... Hearing this shehnaaz come towards the door excitedly....

Sh - hyeee siddharth tu gya pata mei kitna bore ho gyi pura din... Said while looking at him after opening the door...

S - baby... Call her name lovingly... 

Sh - haan... Reply after giving him glass of water... And taking his bags from his hands..

S - collage final kiya... Asked after settling down on the couch...

Sh - haan... Pr abhi papa se nahi pucha siddharth.. Said sadly...

S - ider ake beth... Said showing the vacant space beside him after looking at her sad face...

Shehnaaz come towards him and sit beside him...  Sidharth just hold her hands and look towards her in her eyes intensely...

S - jaan... Meri baat sun... pehli baat to ye ki yeh teri career ki baat hai to uske liye tujhe kisi ki permission ki jarurat nahi hai... Or dusri baat agar permission ki baat hai to tu meri hai ab se nahi bachpan se to tujhe jo krna hota tha ya krna hai yeh mere hi marji se hua hai or age bhi hoga... Said in affirmatively... While showing full rights on her...

Shehnaaz saw some raw emotions in his eyes when he said that he had all the rights on her.... Making her shiver at her place...

Shehnaaz just nod her head in yes and hug him tightly... To which sidharth too reciprocate lovingly...

Sh - chal ab tu ja fresh hoja... Said after sometime while broking the hug...

S - hmm... Saying so he left for the washroom...

After sometime he come out of the washroom and found shehnaaz on the couch settling the tea and snacks on the table...

Sh - aaja siddharth chai pile... Said after noticing him...

Sidharth come towards her and take tea cup in his hands....

They spend there evening lovingly while they are chit chatting on nothing but everything...

After 3 days...

Till now they both are settled down in there new flat...

S - moti baby... Jaldi kr mere hospital ka pehla din hai please jaldi kr yaar... Said pleadingly as he is getting late but shehnaaz is still getting ready...

Sh - haan to fir tu ja kisne bola mujhe lejane ko... Said irritatedly...

S - baby... Winced at her words..

Sh - chal ab chale ho gyi mei ready... Said while coming out from there room...

Sidharth is fully lost in her as she is looking like angel in blue colour palazzo suit...

Sh - muh band kr or chal ab late nahi ho raha tujhe... Said closing his open mouth... While smirking at him...

Sidharth come out of his trance... And look towards her...

S - chalo maate chale... Said jokingly...

They both settled down in his car.... After that sidharth start the car...