Sam- Alone

I stood in my Jean short shorts and a rolling stones t shirt that fit my curves just right. I was holding a shotgun in my hand and stood armed with weapons. I was alone at Bobby's house, waiting for Sam, Dean, and Bobby to get back. I sang Back to Black by AC DC quietly to myself when...

"YES IM BACK IN BLACK!!! " Dean leapt in and sang loudly causing me to jump.

"Dammit Dean!!" I punched him hard in the arm.

"Dean, leave her alone." Sam nudged him and smiled at me.

I smiled back lightly and gave Dean the death stare. Honestly, I've been trying to get alone with Sam for a while because I found him sweet and kind and really hot. Now I can maybe try.

"Sam. Don't kill my vibe!" Dean set down a rifle.

Sam rolled his eyes and looked through a pile of papers.

"Hey Bobby?" I whispered to him.

"Yea." He groaned.

"Umm... Could you get Dean to leave?"

"Why? Did him interrupting your song bother you that bad?" He squinted.

"No. It's not that..."

"Then why?" He asked, rummaging through some books.

"Because."

"Why?"

"Because!"

"Tell me why or I won't take him." He shrugged.

"Because.... I can't say."

"Well then I don't need to take him anywhere."

"Come on Bobby." I begged him.

"Tell me why."

"Please."

"Tell me!"

"No!"

"Just say it-"

"Fine!! I'm trying to get it on with Sam!!!!" I blurted.

Everyone stopped and turned to me including Sam... Shit. I'm doomed. Now I absolutely know he won't like me anymore.

"Uhh. I'm. Gonna... Get outta Here." Bobby walked out.

"Wait for me, Bobby!" Dean ran after him and shut the front door behind him.

I facepalmed and tried avoiding contact with Sam. He chuckled and walked over to me.

"I don't find it funny Sam. I find it embarrassing..." I looked up, my face red as hell.

"No, no. I'm only laughing because..." He paused.

"Why...?"

"I'm only laughing because I was gonna ask Bobby to tell Dean to get out of here." He came closer to me and growled in my ear.

I turned my head towards him to face him. He gave me a smirk and moved closer to me.

"W-what are you doing...?" I looked at him with concern.

"I'm turning you on, aren't I?" He put a hand on my waist and pulled me against him.

"S-Sam..." My breath grew harder against his skin.

He took my cheeks in his hands and pulled my face closer to his lips. The space between us finally closed and his lips were moving against mine. I sunk into it immediately and kissed him back. The feeling of us together felt too good to be true. But yes. This was really happening. It was happening and I never wanted it to end. But sadly it did.

He pulled away and gave me the freaking hottest grin known to man. Was he trying to freaking turn me on this much?! Cause that worked!! He pushed his hands up and down my waist to my thighs. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"(your name). Let's take this somewhere more secluded." He smirked.

"Way ahead of you." I grinned.

He carried me to the bedroom and blah blah blah, magic happened, blah blah blah... Yea... You get the picture...

AN: I hope you enjoyed this! I had fun writing it!! Stay tuned for more updates!!! Bye now my lovelies and perverts!!
-Mrs. Holmes