💙 The Tables Have Turned 💙

Requested by: Wattpad user @SleepDeprivedRaccoon
The reader keeps flirting with Leo and using one-liners on him. He has no idea how to react, so he gets all embarrassed. Hope you enjoy!

Embarrassed Leo X Flirty Reader

"Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?"

"(YYYYYYY/NNNNNN)..."

"I'm no photographer, but I can picture us together~"

"I swear (Y/N), please—!"

"I'm learning about important dates in history. Wanna be one of them?"

"I can't believe you're actually doing this—"

"I'm in the mood for pizza. A pizza you that is!"

"Oh my GOD—!"

You chuckled to yourself as you watched Leo hide his red face in his hands, mumbling incoherent sentences to himself as he sat down. Although he groaned every time another one-liner slipped out of your mouth, you could tell there was a goofy grin on his face.

All he wanted was a snack. That was it. A quick bite to eat and he would've been satisfied, but no! Since when were you the one saying the one-liners?!

"What did I do to deserve this?" he questioned, his words muffled as he crossed his arms on the table and buried his face in them.

"That, Leon, is the taste of sweet, sweet revenge," you said, wrapping your arms around his shoulders from behind and putting your chin on his head. "Speaking of sweet, your lips are looking really sweet right now. Mind if I have a taste?"

"(Y/N)!!"

"Alright, what is all the commotion about—?! Oh..." Donnie stopped in his tracks as he stared at the smug (Y/N) and the practically dying Leo. "...I'm sorry, what did I just walk in on?"

"DONNIE, H E L P " Leo yelled, refusing to remove his face from his arms. "(Y/N) IS TRYING TO KILL ME AND IS SUCCEEDING. TREMENDOUSLY."

"Oh don't mind us, Don," (Y/N) said with a cheeky grin. "Nothing much is happening. The tables have simply turned."

"... For once, I think I'm better of not knowing, so... Good luck, Leo!"

As Donnie scurried back to his lab, Leo let out a groan of defeat, causing you to laugh. "Don't worry, Leon, take a break! You must be tired from running through my mind all day."

"(Y/N), I promise I'll never use my cheesy one-liners on you again, just PLEASE—"

"Hey, I hope you don't mind me asking; If you're here, who's running heaven?"

"...Guess I'm dying today..."

414 words

Sorry that this one was so short! I'm not really sure how to extend this one, but I hope you enjoyed! (By the way, I've recently added a list of my current works in progress in the description, so you can go ahead and see what's coming next!)