💜 A New Home 💜

Requested by: Wattpad user @203324
S203324 requested that I make the Reader a child, who is being attacked by a gang of thugs, when the turtle in purple comes and saves them! I hope you enjoy!

Donnie & Child Reader

You sobbed as you hid your face in your large (F/C) scarf. "Aw, what's the matter, 'lil kiddie? Ya miss your mommy and daddy?" the leader of a gang taunted.

In all honesty, you did. Your parents were running low on money, and so they sent you to an adoption center where you could be taken care of.

While the people there were extremely kind, it didn't feel like home. They were friends, but were far from family. And so, you decided to run away to find your parents, but ended up cornered in an alleyway by these thugs.

"Go away!" you yelled, hugging your stuffed animal to your chest. When all of a sudden, the leader grabbed it. You screamed at the top of your lungs, as the thugs laughed, the leader tugging harder.

As the (F/A) stuffed toy was about to slip out of your grasp, the leader was suddenly pulled off the ground and thrown into a dumpster. You fell back, holding onto your stuffed (F/A) closer.

"What the hell?!" one of them yelled. One of them, the second in command, stepped up, holding a knife over you, "Alright, kid, ya better tell us what the hell is goin'—!"

He was interrupted as the thug fell on his side from a staff with a rocket at the end of it hitting the back of his head. When he fell, you saw the staff fly off and land in the hands of a giant turtle.

The rest of the team, seeing their boss and second in command defeated so easily, backed down and booked it. "Oh, so you bother with messing with an innocent child who can barely defend themself, but you don't bother with someone who's actually your size? How pathetic!" the turtle yelled out.

He sighed, turning back to you and walking over. You whimpered, backing up into a wall. "Hey, hey, do not worry, I will bring no harm to you," the turtle in purple said, kneeling down to your height, "Have you been harmed during that ambush?"

You tilted your head to the side, as his very formal talk took you a while to translate. However, you nodded, rolling up your pant sleeve to reveal a small cut you had gotten when one of the men pushed you to the ground.

"Well, this shouldn't be too hard to help this out," he said, spraying a liquid onto your injury. "So, where are your parents?" he asked, putting a small bandaid on it.

You sniffed, wiping your eyes, "Mommy and daddy ran out of money, and... and gave me to Miss Lucy and Miss Lex... But I wanted mommy and daddy instead and... ran away..."

Donnie managed to put the pieces together and realize that you had gone to an adoption center and tried going back to your parents.

What was he going to do? He couldn't bring you back to your parents, as they wouldn't be able to take care of all your needs. He couldn't bring you back to the adoption center, as you would only run away again. And he couldn't leave you here because, well, must I explain?

He tried to explain to you, "Hey... Listen, I know you miss your parents dearly, but their financial state right now is very low, and they will be unable to provide for your needs if you attempt to return to them."