Chapter 11: Wayne Gala

I don't own Percy Jackson or Young Justice.

Percy:
She woke up the next morning groaning. She was definitely not looking forward to the gala.

The team would be coming by at around 4, with the gala starting at 5. Ollie, as always, had been invited. He had also agreed to bring Roy along, the man couldn't resist the combined baby seal eyes of Dick and Percy.

The two had convinced him to come earlier than normal, meaning that he would be arriving near the same time as the team. If Bruce thought they needed babysitters, than he had to deal with them acting as kids that needed to be babysat.

Messing with the team would definitely be fun.
----------

After the usual morning routine of training and breakfast, Dick and Percy had free time to kill. They spent it running around the manor, much to Alfred's displeasure, and messing with gadgets in the Batcave.

The two headed up to their rooms to start getting ready at around midday. Wally arrived at 1, apologizing for being late.

Percy rolled her eyes at her boyfriend and his cuteness. Shoving him into Dick's room, she went into her own and jumped into the shower.

Taking her time relishing in the warm water, she got out at a quarter till 2. About two hours to get ready. Should be enough, considering she always had to fix her makeup at least twice for it to be Bruce and Alfred approved.

She changed into the dress that had been laid out on her bed. Bruce had chosen it this time (it was a well known fact that she couldn't be trusted to chose her own).

It was a midnight blue, A-line gown. There was a small slit on the left side that reached just above her knee. It clinched at her waist, and the laced top had a sweetheart neckline with thin straps. (I'm bad at descriptions, the dress is at the bottom.)

Overall, it was pretty. Of course, it came with black heels. She hated heels.

She went through the rest of the steps to get ready. Her hair was loose and slightly curled, framing her face. Riptide in brooch form clipped into it. She traded her pearl earrings for diamond studs to match her necklace, they held the same scent scrambler as the pearl ones.

As she was finishing covering up her SPQR tattoo, Bruce called her down. "Persephone, come down to meet the team."
----------

Wally:

He had been scared for his life when he realized he was late. Thankfully, Bruce hadn't killed him, yet.

He had been downstairs with Dick and Bruce when the team arrived. They were introduced, the team pretending they didn't know him. He could tell Dick was holding in his amusement.

Bruce called Percy down. "Persephone, come meet the team."

"I'm coming, sheesh." She answered. As she descended the steps, Wally caught his breath, she was beautiful. The midnight blue of her dressed matched his suit and tie, although he was wearing a white shirt.

What did he do to get a girl like her?

As she reached the bottom he spoke, having to keep up appearances with the team. "You look hot babe."

"Wally." She warned, although she knew that he meant she was beautiful.
----------

Artemis:

Artemis was not happy to say the least. Here she was, standing in the entrance hall of a mansion, in a dress she had been forced into, waiting for a snobby rich girl ahe was supposed to protect to come down.